• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco run florida

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
We are going to holowpal on sunday we have four going if you live in florida and want to go we will be meeting at 192 and 441 at 10;OO ON SUNDAY THIS WEEKEND or call me at 321 229 3259 chris williams saint cloud

Bronco-on-rocks

hey i think im going to rideout there on my fourwheel(yellow ltr450). I live 5 miles from the gate. I just bought a EB so i would like to check your guys out for ideas what time are you going out?

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Sure If You Guys Want We Can Head To My House Drink Beer Work On My Other Bronco What Ever You Guys Want

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
What, no roofing or landscaping to do? Maybe we can wash your windows, but only if we bring the beer.

I may try to make it, but I'll have to think about logistics. Keep you posted...

ohpoo2

Contributor
Im in to. Chris can we move the time closer to 9:00am. D

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Where in the state is this place? I live in Starke, basicly 45 minutes north of Gainesville

Holopaw is in between Melbourne and St. Cloud on Hwy 192. You then head south to holopaw groves road and turn right. The gas station Chris is talking about is at the intersection of 192 and 441 in Holopaw. you can google if need to. St. Cloud is about 2.5 to 3 hours from Gainsville. so to Holopaw is about 4 hours for you.:cool:

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
:cry: :cry: Hey Yank I'm busted, short axle shaft and no time to put together. I went last weekend and it was fun a little wet but not too bad. your better off staying close to powerline road, the flats was dry and boring. Someone put a slide bar up at the swimming hole and it is full of water. Have fun I'll be at the beach with family in-laws.:cry: :cry:

Bronco-on-rocks

hey chris hey are you the chris that knows a guy named chuck? He asked you about
a c4? If so hey this is corey im the one that needs it lol hit me back