• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Shirts and Hoodies....
We're offering black tees and hoodies for anyone to purchase but the last print will be on May 14th.
Registered attendees will get a Moab Red (burnt orange) tee with each registration with the option for more in either color plus a few other options.

Shirts are $15, hoodies are $35 plus actual postage.
Sizes available are:
Men's tees, zip hoodies, and pullovers S-5x
Ladies v-neck tees S-5x

PM me or email me at sstclair@earthlink.net if you'd like to order...
-Steve

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Shirts (continued)
This is the core artwork for the back, underneath it will be sponsor logos. The front left chest will have one Bronco. Of course we'll have Bronco Safari 2012 on there as well.

-Steve

Attachments

• Moabius(Black Shirt).jpg
    Moabius(Black Shirt).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My wife was interested in a ladies v-neck t-shirt in white, what color would the Bronco's be or does it need to be a colored shirt?

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

My wife was interested in a ladies v-neck t-shirt in white, what color would the Bronco's be or does it need to be a colored shirt?
I don't think I posted anywhere that the Broncos actually are being printed in a parchment color. I actually think white will look great. I've seen the line art by it self and it looks fantastic with no color under it too.

Just a reminder to everyone, we're only offering the shirts in Black except for registered attendees.

-Steve

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
Wonder what the bronco count is going to be.. getting closer and closer to time.. Cant wait to see some broncos from the west.. o and thier owners.. lol

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Wonder what the bronco count is going to be.. getting closer and closer to time.. Cant wait to see some broncos from the west.. o and thier owners.. lol

Kinda wondering the same thing, sounds like a good turn out!

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Two weeks to go!
We're at 50 registrations right now. I'm still expecting to go to ~75.

Just a quick reminder to those that haven't registered. It's a lot more likely you'll get what you need at the event in the way of shirts and such if you register very soon. Last year we sent out quite a few after we got back and had a second print run done.

-Steve

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Two weeks to go!
We're at 50 registrations right now. I'm still expecting to go to ~75.

Just a quick reminder to those that haven't registered. It's a lot more likely you'll get what you need at the event in the way of shirts and such if you register very soon. Last year we sent out quite a few after we got back and had a second print run done.

-Steve

Steve, sent you an email... let me know how you want payment.. "From Ericsson email address"

Will shoot you a message on FB as well tomorrow.

Thanks.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Steve, sent you an email... let me know how you want payment.. "From Ericsson email address"

Will shoot you a message on FB as well tomorrow.

Thanks.

I got your email ok, the important thing is that they got ordered. Hopefully I get out invoices tonight. For some reason I'm a little behind. It's Bronco Standard Time around here right now.
-Steve

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got your email ok, the important thing is that they got ordered. Hopefully I get out invoices tonight. For some reason I'm a little behind. It's Bronco Standard Time around here right now.
-Steve

LOL, yes sir TRUE Thank you for all the work you put into it.

I participate in calling Sponsors for OCBR so I know some of what you're going thru to get ready for the event.. Takes alot of work, but SO worth it. ;)

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Hey I think I'm getting close to being ready. Steve let me know what you need help with.

J-man, I like your new pic! What I need help with.. I'll let you know. Right now we are trying like crazy to get my son's jeep done, oh the irony. Funny thing is, he saw that picture of Karl Bradleys buggy in the last Bronco Driver, now he's thinking straight again.

-Steve

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I'm just about ready, one to finish assembly of the front axle and one to build a belly plate for and I'll be ready!

The count down has begun.... 7 days and 22 hours to launch time!!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I have to get the Big Bronco out of the shop this weekend and work over a couple things on mine still, nothing too major. Oil change, change out a caliper on the rear, clearance my spare front drive shaft....I think that's it! Until I start messing around it at least.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

I could run mine like it is but there's a few things I'd like to get done too.
Change out my flairs, paint the dents I've repaired, re-mount the fuel pump, replace the rear springs, remove and replace one of the back spring hangers.

Oh yes, and rewire my trailer. Saturday and Sunday are going to be busy for me.

It's a good thing we have events once in a while, I'd never get anything done on the Bronco if we didn't.

See you in Moab!