• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari Dates for 2010

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
If you are thinking of going and need a camping spot, they are getting limited. Just reserved mine and was told there are only a few remaining sites lieft.

Amac70

ME
got my spot booked just curios what the is going on. No updates on schedule or anything.

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I've been looking for updates as well. Not much info on the links on here. there are a couple of us from Alabama trying to make this happen.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I've been looking for updates as well. Not much info on the links on here. there are a couple of us from Alabama trying to make this happen.

I know that Clint and Steve are busy w/ there new fab. business, but not too worry, I am sure everything will be taken care of. Worst case scenario, I will still be out there all week and I know the majority of the trails and have led most of them. I can show you around.... I have been going to Moab for over 15 yrs now...:cool:

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just made my campground reservations I'm next to some guy named Dave Pool;D I've been going to Moab for a long time also so I can show folks around if need be. I'm wanting to run some of the farther out trails this year like top of the world and rose garden hill also.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Just made my campground reservations I'm next to some guy named Dave Pool;D I've been going to Moab for a long time also so I can show folks around if need be. I'm wanting to run some of the farther out trails this year like top of the world and rose garden hill also.

there goes the neighborhood!!!! How do you like your new rollcage????

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
evenin guys, sorry I have been MIA, trying to run an existing business and get a new one off the ground, plus work on Safari stuff, just overloaded.

Ill get everything updated by the end of the weekend for ya!

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
there goes the neighborhood!!!! How do you like your new rollcage????

Meh it's OK;D;D it's real nice maybe Clint will bring one for the raffle;D The campground is prety much full I wanted a pull through spot and they are full. I looked at Moab events and the UTV/side by side crowd are having a event the same time as we are%)%)

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Meh it's OK;D;D it's real nice maybe Clint will bring one for the raffle;D The campground is prety much full I wanted a pull through spot and they are full. I looked at Moab events and the UTV/side by side crowd are having a event the same time as we are%)%)

GREAT, portable obstacles for us....;D;D

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I'd really like to get out and run some of the trails North West of town like Hell roaring rim, Hey Joe canyon, and Secert Spire these are in the area that they are trying to get closed down. http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=226 http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=89 http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=227

Send the request to Clint, I am sure he can find someone to guide you thru the area. Never been to any of those areas myself...Should be easy enough to find though I bet.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like Nancy and I won't be coming to the Safari this year we decided to change things up a little and head out to the Big Bear Brocno Bash instead. I'll be calling the campground first thing Thurday morning and canceling my reservations if anybody is looking for a spot.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
FWIW.....
Here is a list of trails I want to/will be running/leading(if necessary...)

-7 mile rim
-Golden Spike
-Behind the Rocks
-Cliff Hanger/Kane Creek (if time allows)
-Hell's Revenge
-Rusty Nail
-Metal Masher
-Moab Rim

Just some of the trails I want to run. Haven't set a day for the trails, keeping the days flexible. I will probably only run 6 days and take a day off with my kids.

My69Pony

There is a possibility I may come out to the event this year. I will only be able to attend two or three days. I'm thinking the 7, 8, and 9th. My bronco is still in the works (overheating problems) but still hoping it will work out. I take it that most of those attending will be staying in the Moab Rim campground. If this is full, are there others that are close by? I grew up in Utah, but have been away for 20+ years. I recently move back and would like to get to know the Moab/Canyonlands area again (went there a few times growing up). I'll know more in the next couple days.
Thanks for any information any may have,
Brian

barnsbronco

We always stay at the Riverside Oasis Campground a couple of weeks ago they still had a couple of open spots left. This is a real nice Campground with a lot of shade.