• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Selling Blues

OP
OP
tmacstickman

tmacstickman

The checks have cleared on this and the Bronco should be picked up next week.

This has been a very frustrating lesson to learn. According to my bank (M&T), wire transfer into a dummy account is immediate and would have been no charge to me.

Thanks to all for your support!

MARKNE

blues

You did the right thing having your banker getting involved with her banker, best way to protect yourself. I was in the same exact boat when I sold a bronco and I just got my banker going on it.

Glad to hear it worked out for you !!!

OP
OP
tmacstickman

tmacstickman

Glad to hear it worked out. Now go finish your house;D

Evan, if you get to the point where you miss wrenching too much, stop on by! In the spring I plan on getting a few things done. Steak and beer is all I can afford;D

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Well that is a familiar story I was told by the seller of my 73. I saw the vehicle on ebay and messaged her before it ended as to the terms I could meet. I was not the high bidder and didnt win. She called me 3 weeks later and asked if I was still interested and I was. I drove 4.5 hours just to look at it. Gave her a deposit on site and made 3 payments 2 her over the next 60 days and returned to retrieve my bronco. Our deal went off without a hitch but she had the same type deal with the winner of the Bronco. PPL want to win but can't afford to.. unfortunaely driving up the price for no reason. Be patient, re-list, post on here, your ride will find a good home. The lady I bought my EB from had only 1 stipulation when I told her my plans.... to post pics so she could see it when it is done. I plan on driving it by and letting her see and drive it when I am done....