• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco sighting

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
I was Eating dinner and wife was recording the music awards well I learned alot. Maroon 5 singer is a guy could have fooled me, and I saw a orange/yellow Bronco on a video by Akon driving done a wooded road... also I have no idea who akon is..just a sighting Craig.

steed76

Loc.
Lafayette, IN
LOL just to add to that. Not only Akon had a Yellow EB in his video, but Rascall Flatts new video also has a green EB in theirs. looked just like the one Blazin Copper?? has for sale.. Green, with same wheels... cool to see them using such unique vehicles in their videos!!!;D

Brinco

Yeah my wife was watching videos one morning and some song by Colbie Cailat has an early bronco in it too. It was nice to see.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was just flipping through last night too, and saw the tail end of one skidding out of a warehouse with the CSI cop (forgot his name all of a sudden) shooting at it.
Evidently it was involved in a kidnapping or some such nefarious activity.
I think it was CSI Miami, but not sure. Never watched it before, but might have to now in case the Bronco returns.

Paul

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Both CSI's were on last night NY and Vegas my wife records NY so I may have to watch it. I usally watch vegas but I was trying to be smarter than a fith grader last night%) maybe because the dallas cowboy's cheerleaders was on it;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Both CSI's were on last night NY and Vegas my wife records NY so I may have to watch it. I usally watch vegas but I was trying to be smarter than a fith grader last night%) maybe because the dallas cowboy's cheerleaders was on it;D

YUM..! & I missed it.. Dang it. :(

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just caught the last 15 minutes or so of Smokey and the Bandit and had forgotten all about the two Broncos at the 'Ol Choke-and-Puke that were used to block the Police chase.
I'm sure that one's been mentioned before, but I'd forgotten all about them.

Paul

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
That's one of my problems especially watching older movies as I will always be looking in the background for broncos and miss most of the movie%) oh well it's a sickness;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, and it keeps me up too late every night too!

Paul

billh1289

Contributor
Loc.
Jackson, NJ
Brokeback Bronco

Julie(wife) said she saw an eb in brokeback mountain the other night. She said it was parked in a garage. I believe her, she's pretty good at spotting them now. I have to take her word for it, 'cause I'm not too anxious to sit through that one movie!;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Julie(wife) said she saw an eb in brokeback mountain the other night. She said it was parked in a garage. I believe her, she's pretty good at spotting them now. I have to take her word for it, 'cause I'm not too anxious to sit through that one movie!;)

I think I will just take her word on it also;)