• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Virgin

U13Newbie

Hello All!!
Just wanted to say “HI” and I look forward to reading and obtaining so much information about my new 1966 Bronco U13 Roadster!! I’m new to the forum world and to this site. I’m learning as I go here as I found this Bronco and someone told me to buy it if the serial number started with U13. So.....$500 out of my pocket and now I have a Bronco in my garage!!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Pictures of your truck, your dog, your girlfriend, your other girlfriend, you know stuff like that.
Welcome. I'm with 73------ $ 500.00 ???????

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
For $500 if it has a solid frame and a title you got a great deal...anything more than that would be icing on the cake as 66 parts are not the easiest to find. Does it have a ‘732xxx’ in the VIN by chance?

Since you saved all that money and you have lots to learn, I would suggest spending another measly $12 to become a contributor then you can post pics, which (as mentioned) we like AND pics will get you better answers to your future questions ;D. here’s how

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34373

Good luck and welcome!

Juiceman

Contributor
Hello All!!
Just wanted to say “HI” and I look forward to reading and obtaining so much information about my new 1966 Bronco U13 Roadster!! I’m new to the forum world and to this site. I’m learning as I go here as I found this Bronco and someone told me to buy it if the serial number started with U13. So.....$500 out of my pocket and now I have a Bronco in my garage!!

the $500 Bronco... that should be called the Unicorn... believed to exist, but never really seen

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This is well worth it... For the greatest little spot on the interwebs.. :D

Since you saved all that money and you have lots to learn, I would suggest spending another measly $12 to become a contributor then you can post pics, which (as mentioned) we like AND pics will get you better answers to your future questions ;D. here’s how

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34373

Good luck and welcome!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
$500 in 2019 for a U13 is a unicorn! Many years ago I found a 66 ragoon red U15 in a junk yard outside of Bryan, tx and the man let me have it for $250 without a title.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
pics......I dunno, looks kinda.....SOLID?!? :eek:

you may have gotten the deal of the year my friend! Have fun with it! ;D

Attachments

• IMG_1931.jpg
    IMG_1931.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 106

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Especially if there is a box with Hubcapps, inserts, rearview mirror’s, and seats hidden in the corner that comes with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk