• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco vs Blazer vs Jeep on Top Gear Sunday

Tim in Az

Loc.
Mesa
Saw a preview for Top Gear on History Channel. Death Valley Episode airing Sunday night at 10 Az time. Bronco vs Blazer vs Jeep

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
It's all based on the driver as you well know too so all in all, won't be that great of a "comparison"... Gonna watch it anyway.

nathan_1970

The british one is a lot better. i keep giving the US one a chance but all the shows are lame, so far at least.

I will still check it out though :)

gbkeith

Loc.
Lubbock, Texas
I watched it a couple weeks ago when they tried to determine the toughest American truck. It was really pretty disappointing, they drove like idiots.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
British Top Gear I feel is rigged, but I don't care cause it's so funny.

American Top Gear still looks rigged, but it's not funny.