• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Work Shirts....Interest?

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I am not sure if there is interest but I have a buddy who owns a printing shop. Good guy, family run business, sponsors our hockey team, etc. Anyway he can make up these cool Bronco work shirts for 25 each. They are "Dickies" Brand, New with tags. Sizes M-XL Navy or Black
If anyone is interested let me know and if we get enough he'll make them up. Thanks Rob

If this is in the wrong forum please move....
e813ca70c6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i'm a mehanic and i've been needing to get a work shirt or 2 for a while now. would they have a name tag too?

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I am sure he can do stuff like that, I am not sure but it would probably add a few dollars though. I am not sure if something like this would qualify for a mass buy or not....

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
I Want One

I want a NAVY blue one in a size LARGE. I also want him to put a name patch on it for me to make it a real "work shirt" . Can he do this? If so let me know the price. By the way my name is BRAD....

Thanks

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
If were going to go ahead and place an order with him I will need to gather some orders together so please let me know what size and color. I will ask him tomorrow how much to add a name. Does anyone know if I can make this a mass buy with an end date (I want my shirts soon so maybe we can put the order in a week.)

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
BRussell said:
I want a NAVY blue one in a size LARGE. I also want him to put a name patch on it for me to make it a real "work shirt" . Can he do this? If so let me know the price. By the way my name is BRAD....

Thanks

I like that idea too. I would also like one that way in size large color black, and my name is Ron. Let us know thanks! :cool:

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I am going to try to post in the mass buy section with an end date next Sunday. Please let me know what exactly you guys want, Thanks Rob

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Change the Bronco script to the right side and put name tags on the left side.
I assume the script is sewn in?
What about kids sizes?
Is he set up to accept Paypal?
If not then can he do credit cards over the phone?

Find out about the name tags along with the extra cost and let us know. If your looking at making this a Mass Buy find out what the cost would be each if he receives a certain number of orders. For instance 20 shirts @ $23.00 or 30 shirts @ $20.00. Or whatever the cost would be. Of course we know already the cost would be higher for name tags which I'm sure most of us don't mind. If the price is right I might order as many as 5 of them.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I'm somewhat interested.

What are they made of?

XXL cost more or same?

Of course how much?

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
The name needs to be on a patch like a real work shirt. I would suggest a white oval patch with a navy border and navy letters for the navy blue work shirts and for the black work shirts use a black border and letters. I'm in get me a price. Tell him to try to get different color work shirts like Red, Orange, Yellow, etc...

MY ORDER..... ;)

WORK SHIRT
Color "NAVY BLUE"
Size "LARGE"
Name on the Patch "BRAD"
Quantity " 1 "

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Mark Troy said:
I've been seeing those on ebay a lot.

Ditto - and I did not like the feedback on the seller, but I'll trust RobS. I'm in!

Qty: 1
Size: Large
Color: Navy
Name: Bob

I might also be interested in other colors if available.