• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in Florida??

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
Was just woudering how many bronco we have in florida?? Would like to set up some events,part swap's,rides, and so on.If anyone is interested email me at FLFINESTCLBRONCO@AOL.COM.Or call 239-707-7077. I will have a web page for the club up in about 2 weeks. Hope their are people in Fl. that want this as much as I do..Thanks ,Mark

bane

Loc.
Miami, Fl
I am from miami florida and would love to have a bronco club down here, what city/county are you from?

brian72

Early Bronco Student
brian72 in tampa
trophybass in plantcity
bear1911 in lakeland

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
Damn Brian you beat me to it. BTW Mark you rig looks great glad i got to see some pics. Also you have Jaxlax up in jacksonville and LSUpete down in the keys.

vap13

I'm in Hollywood, already talked to Mark and would be interested. I would love to post some pics of my 76 Sport but am in the middle of a rebuild. Engine and tranny in but still alot to do.
Paul

U

Unregistered

Great to hear from you guys.. I will have everything up and running in around two weeks..I am really glad their is an interest down here in Fl. can't wait till we have are first meet.Keep the replys comming...

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
well, house in Jax (with tools) but home is the University of Florida in Gainesville. Also there's 2 other guys in G-Vegas, but they don't frequent here. :'( but i can get a hold of them. :D

Don't forget 74horse is in Gainesville with me too (except his is in pieces ;) )

ummmm who else.....
Chris FL is in Tally
boomer135 is in Tampa and selling his
Goose3201 is in Jax and selling his as well
ar963 is in Fort Lauderdale
bronco217 is parting one out

and i am done searching....
%)

almost forgot. I got #'s of 2 more in Jax as well and another from a guy in Starke...;D

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There are a TON of guys up near Ocala.

However, it takes me 3 1/2 hours just to get up to Miami, so my vote is for an Everglades run.

:cool:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tallahassee too. Still puttin in the engine, gimme another month to get it runnin. Glad to see there is this much interest!

LS

74horse

Loc.
Orlando, FL
Howdy, 74horse here in Gainesville as JaxLax mentioned. I hope to have mine together in the next year. Still gathering some parts. Are you still selling your 75? I haven't heard back from you.

It would be great to have a Florida club. I think there are more people than we think.

74horse

74horse

Loc.
Orlando, FL
Howdy, 74horse here in Gainesville as JaxLax mentioned. I hope to have mine together in the next year. Still gathering some parts. Are you still selling your 75? I haven't heard back from you.

It would be great to have a Florida club. I think there are more people in Florida with Broncos than we think.

74horse

vap13

It seems like most of us Florida boys have our Broncos in a state of rebuild. The thought of a club or event should get my butt in gear, I'll have to start working nights.
Paul

OP
OP
buckedup

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
Hey 74 horse..yes I am still selling my 74..took 8 pics of it for you and I did it in HQ quality from my dig camera..I have to retake them they are to big to post..will get them on here this weekend promise!!
74horse said:

It would be great to have a Florida club. I think there are more people in Florida with Broncos than we think.

74horse

OP
OP
buckedup

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
Man i am so glad their are so many people interested in this..I am making a list of all the replys so I can get ahold of all of you guys and get this thing going.Keep them comming Thanks for the help, Mark

OP
OP
buckedup

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
I say we do a key west run..imagine 15 to 20 broncs cruising duval street that would be awesome
LSUpete said:
There are a TON of guys up near Ocala.

However, it takes me 3 1/2 hours just to get up to Miami, so my vote is for an Everglades run.

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL
There are a bunch of us in northwest florida as well. If our state was not so stretched out we could have a big club. Shows and events would be great in a central location.

I am in Ft Walton Beach/Destin and know about 7 people around here with EB's.

OP
OP
buckedup

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
Well you are right the state is really spread out..We will just have to do more events to cover the state;D thats the fun of it all different faces, different places,have bronco..will travel.;D I have a 40ft long gooseneck trailer( Pulled by a FORD of course) and can fit a few bronco's on it for a ROAD TRIP;D We'll see you soon!!

jaydub01

Loc.
Daytona Beach, FL
ive got the yellow 71 in daytona, there are also a few more guys near me i talk to sometimes, one really hot red one, a few more closer to stock, and another one ive been watching being built, im sure i could talk all them into going, but count me in for sure in daytona, cant drive too far, but i might be able to hook up a trailer. Ocala is a pretty good central location, ADD ME TO YOUR LIST