• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH bulkhead for half cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Homan

Loc.
Dayton,Ohio
Looking for a bulkhead for my 71 EB. Doesn't have to be perfect,just all there.

What I have now is a Summer Bulkhead......some of it is here....some of it is there.......some of it is missing........

Thanks for your time in reading my post

Mike Homan

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I had one that I was trying to sell But someone post up a picture of a new one from one of out vendors cheaper than I wanted for my good one.. I think it was wild horse's and I think it was like $110.00. for a new one . I have a place for mine now..So take a look at BCB . W/H & Toms.
...GOOD luck.

southtaco

Loc.
Mobile,AL
I've got one on a parts Bronco. Not sure what good is on one of these. I;m willing to let it go cheap if it's what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.