• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Bumble Bees' new little brother (pics)

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Here's the new member of the family...<br>
.gifbeejr.gif
<br>
.gifbeejr-2.gif
<br>
.gifbeejr3.gif

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
[quote author=horslady link=board=5;threadid=12449;start=0#92644 date=1040252192]<br>Sweet..... so is this for the wife to drive ???<br>[/quote]<br><br> Actually No...This one is going to be my daily driver...I'm leaning on Tennessee Orange with gray grill, and white halfcab...Like the one you see for the Autocrafter's add...I'm still waiting for that guy to bring up that 76...It has low miles, and power steering/brakes, and an auto...I plan on doing that one for the wife...

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
Congrats on the new addition.<br><br>I just so happens that I was looking at one real similar to that earlier this spring in OH.<br><br>Does is have holes were there was some bed hand rails mounted to it?<br><br>The one I was looking at was advertised on JBG for $2500 then sold so I didn't get it. Funniest part was the guy who bought it sent me an e-mail with a pic a week after he bought it and was reselling it for about $4000. I think it was in GA.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
[quote author=67HalfCab link=board=5;threadid=12449;start=0#92667 date=1040253654]<br>Congrats on the new addition.<br><br>I just so happens that I was looking at one real similar to that earlier this spring in OH.<br><br>Does is have holes were there was some bed hand rails mounted to it?<br><br>The one I was looking at was advertised on JBG for $2500 then sold so I didn't get it. Funniest part was the guy who bought it sent me an e-mail with a pic a week after he bought it and was reselling it for about $4000. I think it was in GA.<br>[/quote]<br><br> I don't think it was the same one...The only holes in the bedrail are for the top...The dealer said they bought it off a guy named "Bronco Ed" from West Virginia a little over a year ago...I gave 3750.00 for it...It runs, and drives great...Just needs a little TLC

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=luvmybronco link=board=5;threadid=12449;start=0#92705 date=1040259984]<br>[quote author=67HalfCab link=board=5;threadid=12449;start=0#92667 date=1040253654]<br>Congrats on the new addition.<br><br>I just so happens that I was looking at one real similar to that earlier this spring in OH.<br><br>Does is have holes were there was some bed hand rails mounted to it?<br><br>The one I was looking at was advertised on JBG for $2500 then sold so I didn't get it. Funniest part was the guy who bought it sent me an e-mail with a pic a week after he bought it and was reselling it for about $4000. I think it was in GA.<br>[/quote]<br><br> I don't think it was the same one...The only holes in the bedrail are for the top...The dealer said they bought it off a guy named "Bronco Ed" from West Virginia a little over a year ago...I gave 3750.00 for it...It runs, and drives great...Just needs a little TLC<br>[/quote]<br><br>That wouldn't be Ed Stalnaker would it? If so, He just bought that truck from OH in March 2002 because I've got an e-mail from him dated March 31, 2002. No picture attached though.<br><br>I wish I could find a picture of it so I could post it but I can't seem to locate one but I'll keep looking.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
<br><br>That wouldn't be Ed Stalnaker would it? If so, He just bought that truck from OH in March 2002 because I've got an e-mail from him dated March 31, 2002. No picture attached though.<br><br>I wish I could find a picture of it so I could post it but I can't seem to locate one but I'll keep looking.<br>
<br><br> I'm not sure what his last name was, but if he just bought it, why did he sell it?

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=luvmybronco link=board=5;threadid=12449;start=0#92758 date=1040267514]<br>
<br><br>That wouldn't be Ed Stalnaker would it? If so, He just bought that truck from OH in March 2002 because I've got an e-mail from him dated March 31, 2002. No picture attached though.<br><br>I wish I could find a picture of it so I could post it but I can't seem to locate one but I'll keep looking.<br>
<br><br> I'm not sure what his last name was, but if he just bought it, why did he sell it? <br>[/quote]<br><br>That's his hobby. He fixes up Classic Broncos and sells them. <br><br>When I was looking for one back in Feb/Mar he had 4 of them for sale.<br>