• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A Little Help

bbronko

Hello,

I am looking for a little bit of help.

I have sold all my Bronco’s. Just have a garage full of parts I am selling .
Can someone please delete my account here?

Thank you

4xfun

Broncos are like bad girlfriends. Just when you think you have gotten rid of your last headache, another one comes around. Hate to hear that finished, but you don't have to leave. Some of the threads are kinda entertaining and you can always share your past experience. Are you putting your extra parts on the forum or facebook?

OP
OP
B

bbronko

Broncos are like bad girlfriends. Just when you think you have gotten rid of your last headache, another one comes around. Hate to hear that finished, but you don't have to leave. Some of the threads are kinda entertaining and you can always share your past experience. Are you putting your extra parts on the forum or facebook?
Thank you for the advice.
Had Broncos since 1990. Just need a change. Posting parts on Craigslist.

Last edited:

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
@bbronko, you ought to hang around with us here on CB. If for no other reason than commiseration with the rest of us. I’ll be willing to bet you probably have experience you’re able to share.

Randy