• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bumper decision dilema-Any suggestions?

dan12580

not trying to steer anyone from american bronco but if you call cross ent. you will be sold. nice guy and really knows his stuff. their website sucks but thats the webmasters fault. dont hold it against him. ill be buying at least a rear from them in the next month or so. definatly worth the call. i called and he emaild me some pictures of his stuff. looks great.

Brewbro21

Sorry guys but I can't seem to find a pic. of the bumpers that American bronco builds. Can someone show me the light???

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
dan12580 said:
you will be sold. ... ill be buying at least a rear from them in the next month or so. definatly worth the call. i called and he emaild me some pictures of his stuff. looks great.

I'm in...can we get a mass buy? Email me some pictures to m1ckey3@hotmail.com

please... :)

Last edited:

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Scott you have a nice bumper there. I'd like to see some more pics of it, especially the bumper part. Is it 2x6 plate? Also you need to mention prices.

krunchytaco

Loc.
Carlsbad,CA
I picked up a CE rear bumper with tire rack and love it,excellent quality,And Mike Cross is a great guy.
For the front bumper Im holding out [impatiently] for the new Duffy! :mad: Does any body have a good pic of this Duffy front bumper?

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
sfaforester said:
Scott you have a nice bumper there. I'd like to see some more pics of it, especially the bumper part. Is it 2x6 plate? Also you need to mention prices.
Front is 2x8, rear is 4x5
Steel supply houses are only holding there qouted price for three days. It's hard to keep the pricing current on the web site.

here are a few photos of the proto type
Scott

Attachments

• 100_0092r.JPG
    100_0092r.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 21
  • TireBackViewr.JPG
    TireBackViewr.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 22
  • RearBumperBobWEB1.JPG
    RearBumperBobWEB1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 24