• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL BUYER BEWARE: chevy_man512 = tnabb77 / lilbamaprincess / broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I am starting this thread as to inform the buying public of an ebay seller who is confirmed to be directly associated with the ebay seller names broncosbybama, lilbamaprincess and tnab77, Check their feedback on ebay. He is now selling under the name chevy_man512.
Do not bid on or buy a Bronco from chevy_man512 on ebay. This forum contains a long nasty history of the builder and the dangerous Bronco's he has sold to honest buyers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130802978179#ht_500wt_1182

You can read about him:

Start HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

As for the Socks and Sandals name given him..... http://classicbroncos.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67604&d=1180822648

He has posted on this forum using the names MYGR868 and Riding High 66. You can search his name on this forum to see his posts, and see what type of seller he really is.

His current bronco is listed as a 1968, but is clearly a much later version.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
ummmmm...............what's wrong with these turn signals? 1968?

Attachments

• TURN SIGNALS.jpg
    TURN SIGNALS.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 182

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
This guy is amazing.. As Halfcab stated earlier... There needs to be some type of law or agency that handles people like this

N747JB

Can't be the same guy, those tires aren't dry-rotted and no clear title!!! ;D

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Some of my ninja's have reported that he bought some sorta car hauler. Possibly the yellow school bus on Facebook.

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
It could be...went from seatbelts to lug nuts.

Attachments

• missinglugnut.jpg
    missinglugnut.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 219
OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
got a message back
"usually when you do a ground up restoration or in my case a Rotisserie you would definitely separate the body from chassis and blast and repair all bad, this particular bronco was soda blasted helps keep from damaging the metal. I hope this helps and as you can see from the pictures my bronco is all new underneath very clean. as for the chevy man i own 3 63 split window corvettes and 1 55 chevy nomad wagon. the bronco was just a toy project. thanks"

It's like he has a pathological desire to prove he's smarter than everyone (or at least me). There is dumb, and then there is SNS.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Remember, he claims it's a frame off, rotisserie, restoration. But, he didn't use an original windshield knob, but used an old rusty bolt!

Also, frame off, rotisserie restoration, and he used a diamond plate glove box cover, and put it on like a drunk ostrich.

Attachments

• rusty bolt.jpg
    rusty bolt.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 158

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yep he rol-tis-tard her over with that HF cherry picker;)

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
It has a 76-77 front steering linkage. I like the rear lift kit... I wonder if the fuel line is connected to the PCV???

Unfortunately I think someone will pay way too much for this 'gem'

Edit- on closer inspection, the front axle is a 76-77 and it has electronic ignition, late dash, 76-77 front inner fenders, electric wipers. Not to mention the 302 (not 289) and the auto trans. My guess is that the truck is a 76 with a 68' glove box. Perhaps that does make it a frame (and body) off resto. I really like the vacuum booster- bet it works well w/no vacuum line attached...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Have you ever seen a "crate engine" (with only 200 miles) that came with a painted blue water pump?

The distributor clearly has more than 200 miles on it. The fender bolts (remember, "frame off") are painted black. And what's with the bedliner on the doors?

I would give somebody my bronco if they can prove that is a new crate motor with only 200 miles on it.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Have you ever seen a "crate engine" (with only 200 miles) that came with a painted blue water pump?

The distributor clearly has more than 200 miles on it. The fender bolts (remember, "frame off") are painted black. And what's with the bedliner on the doors?

I would give somebody my bronco if they can prove that is a new crate motor with only 200 miles on it.

If he built that so called"CRATE ENGINE"....well I bet it would get del. on the back of a bus to whom ever the hi-looser is ..Rolled off at the late nite roadside park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.