• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL BUYER BEWARE: chevy_man512 = tnabb77 / lilbamaprincess / broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Linking pictures or posting pictures found in PUBLIC DOMAIN such as an UNSECURE Photobucket account, Facebook, MySpace ect. does not offer any recourse for damages.

And that too. ;)

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
ok ladies i will let u plan ur next BUTT STANK idea. you girls are starting to get a lit'l boring, step it up please... maybe if you photo shop some of ur gorgeous broncos next to mine u might be able to make mine look bad lol

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
be sure to check out my photo gallery if u need more ideas on how to build a real bronco!!! or if u just want more pics for your "PHOTO SHOP" if u need real pics of what i have and own such as a car hauler please just ask but if u know who owns that ramp truck on BUTTSTANK please let me know i would love to buy it to. thanks lazies sorry i meant ladies.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
dont forget mental anguish and loss of wages or should i say hindering my business. also be sure to look at the bronco in athens, alabama i hear the builder has real skills wink wink

That would be fun to prove in court, considering it's listed by a "private seller", not a business. And I'm 100% certain any court would want to know a "business" would sell under four different names. That would be fun to watch unfold.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
That would be fun to prove in court, considering it's listed by a "private seller", not a business. And I'm 100% certain any court would want to know a "business" would sell under four different names. That would be fun to watch unfold.

I am sure the IRS would help out as well

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.

in the state of Alabama u can sell up to 12 cars a yr without needing to be under the title business or obtain a business license. i have messages that show all the proof i need JIMMY how u and bbum try to interfere with my business... nothing illegal here i pay my taxes every yr. and I voted for the right man not the WHITE MAN sorry u guys are racist but it will work out u will just have to be more honest.;D

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
I am such a proud dad my boys sold all their shoes except 1 pair good job huh I am teaching them how to survive in this world just incase some "IDIOTS" NO NAMES OF COURSE try to hold them back. oh wait u girls knew this already i seen where u made fun of my kids for selling shoes on ebay my bad... DUH what was i thinking leave it to u ladies to bash children for trying to earn money.

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
my 2 favorite BUTTSTANKS posts are the "ELECTRIC FENCE" LMFAO@ THAT and 2nd the "TRIBUTE" u gave to my ex brother in law "DICK" i always wanted to write a book about him but it would of been "too short" no PUN intended or is there???

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Any of you guys watch Duck Dynasty? Alot of my employees watch it and keep telling me how great it is.

PuenteMart

Loc.
Buckhead
I wish I had Science or Nat Geo. It's on a different tier and comes with the golf network, lifetime movies and the soccer channel, none of which I want.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Apparently they have a thriving business making duck calls and decoys out of scrap wood. Supposedly in Louisiana.

I never knew you could have a thriving business from making duck calls from scrap wood. Apparently there's a market for that. Who knew!

Status
Not open for further replies.