• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL BUYER BEWARE II: EBAY dixielandrestorations = tnab77 =lilbamaprincess=broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Does the bedliner on the door stick to your arm in the summer? I would like to know??Thought about doing this to some on door panels I have.

If it's like the product he used on mine it will peel off from the surface rust underneath.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
It could possibly be another museum piece. Lets face it that thing ain't moving nowhere on it's on.

www.tripomatic.com/Spain/Barcelona/Museum-of-Funeral-Carriages/[/URL]

Last edited:

N747JB

well the first mustang built was in 62-63 but never sold it was just a production model and a little over 100 were built the first mustangs sold were 64-1/2 sold in march but hey u almost got it correct;D

Actually, they were sold and titled as 65 models, no 1/2's or .5's in serial numbers or registrations.;D The 64 1/2 reference is because they came out much earlier than the "normal" new model introduction which was in September for most manufacturers. In the fall production several items were changed and that is why the early ones are called 64 1/2 and the ones made in the fall with alternators instead of generators are called 65's.;D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Obscure, Next thread on this should be posted in the "Contributors only" Forum, he won't be in there;D

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
Obscure, Next thread on this should be posted in the "Contributors only" Forum, he won't be in there;D

LOL block me it's okay i got my points across u can still believe bbutt and jim but i showed my proof and caught them both lying. and on another note on a scale of 1 - 10 my broncos would blow urs away by far but hey atleast u are bronco owners thats what counts good day ladies i have plans with my kids don't need to waste good time on u all see ya in the future remember red bronco next on the ebay list;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• beer.gif
    beer.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 185
  • popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 185

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
LOL block me it's okay i got my points across u can still believe bbutt and jim but i showed my proof and caught them both lying. and on another note on a scale of 1 - 10 my broncos would blow urs away by far but hey atleast u are bronco owners thats what counts good day ladies i have plans with my kids don't need to waste good time on u all see ya in the future remember red bronco next on the ebay list;D

Please don't stick them up under another one of your death traps. That's child abuse for sure!

BeardedBlues

Contributor
I didn't get a chance to ask him about the yellow POS he sold to the guy in Mandeville, LA. Hey DB. You still there? Care to explain the yellow one?

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
I love how he keeps talking about his Bronco "builds". I have yet to see anything but bondo, paint, and bed liner, from him. I wish he would show at least one single decent Bronco he has actually built. Just 1. For a decent price. That isnt a complete cobbled together piece of garbage.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Baha Bahamma;)

Attachments

• 1972-BAJA-CREATION_047.jpg
    1972-BAJA-CREATION_047.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.