• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buyer never showed decided to keep please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldiron

Bronco Guru
Too many projects in the works, so one needs to find another home.
I'm selling my '66 Halfcab. 100% completely original has 69,900 miles. Has the original 170 engine (all tags still there even the original glass bottom fuel pump) original carb ( tag there too). Uncut unlifted unmolested.
I have the paperwork trail back to the original owner (I'm third) and the date of purchase. I drove this bronco into the garage last year and started the restoration process, but I'm running short on room and time.
Here's what I've done so far: engine out, grill off, front fenders off, floor pans removed, doors off (they're perfect).
Here's what it needs: Floor pans (naturally), stikers,posts,rockers,drivers side kick panel, lower tailgate panel,possibly the drivers side fender, some rust in the leading edge of hood. Half cab and everything else looks good
These things don't have to be done (except the pans) to be driven but to be show worthy they'd need to be looked at.
I'm asking 2500 for everything and am very firm on that price, I paid nearly double that just to buy it.
I will entertain the idea of trading for a pre '75 EB in good running condition(daily driver).
I have pics of the '66 before disassembly and now, Just give me an e-mail address and I'll send them out.
Greg

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldiron

oldiron

Bronco Guru
Pics sent. If I missed someone let me know. If it doesn't sell in the next few weeks I'll move something else and keep this one. (really need the room)
Greg

OP
OP
oldiron

oldiron

Bronco Guru
Won't let me send pics to 79Bronco. Is that address right?
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.