• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Byob 2009

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
it was a great day! always fun meeting with this cast of characters. as for mileage i'm 186 miles one way. but I think maryland is just a bit further

We were talking about you guys during the ride home and knew it would be close to the same distance...you got me by 3 miles!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Don,

Thanks again for the pipe tap and magnetized plugs!!! Totally forgot to put you in the earlier 'thanks' post..sorry, wasn't intentional, my head is in a thousand places lately...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Yes, JAY you rocked the tags!! big hit! And thanks to 73ny for his sahweeet Bones decals, and Jess for his round Bones decals as well.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, JAY you rocked the tags!! big hit! And thanks to 73ny for his sahweeet Bones decals, and Jess for his round Bones decals as well.

Another thanks to 73ny for the sahweeet wheels, and to you too Tasker for transporting them to BYOB.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
another thread was started for the pics....

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Next project...Thanks to Randy, Pete & John in helping to find, load, secure and get it home safely...

Bronco1.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
;D another full figured gal Steve....you could have bought it before and brought it down. You would of had one more Bronco than Pete there! ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
oh, smashing atoms now are we? let's ripped that bitch apart!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
On another note. I wanted to say thanks to the adorable kids for "helping" out with the banners for the group shot. Made it that much better.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Planning a weekend soon...gotta find the right weekend...Got a hit on the rear window motor already...I want to see if I can get interest in most of the parts before I tear into her...that way everything is gone quickly...

Local Ad

Wheels and tires are sold, column is sold, front clip has interest...the interior is amazingly clean, headliner is damn near perfect. Seats aren't bad considering the mileage...sad thing is, everything works!!! Power windows, doors, mirrors, rear window, everything works...Will have to be 'gingerly' when we disassemble this one...no tossing parts in the driveway this time...;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
"it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"
WHY would you put that? ;D

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Thanks to everyone who was a part of this. Outstanding job done by all and I especially appreciate the eastern hospitality. I hope I can someday reciprocate and send you home as happy as I was. From name tags, to awesome food, rides, events and of course personality's. It all was great.

Obviously I am a little late posting and apologize for this but I have been very busy since we last met. No problems just some full days. The weather is great in Colorado and have a few things I am doing to the Bronco this trip while home.

It COUNTS 200% in my book Senior Chief! And if I am a judge of character what so ever, I believe ManTruck would agree!
I totally agree. The drive to the event with the rig is what I believe counts. Heck anyone can fly right Chief.
I also want to note I was a part of a conversation about an award for the person who had the most Broncos and did not bring any. Pete do you remember that conversation.
I will post some photos soon. I have a full day today and took a little time to look the site over. Thanks again.

Dave

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thank you for coming, helping and just be a good friend to us. Hopefully there's a trip out there someday!