• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Byob 2009

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
don, kens' came out fine but the one of yours gets a little blurrry after resizing can you send me other one thanks

tell me what size you want them
I just did them real real quick
How about something like these
Just playing around with a few ideas
whatever we decide on, it should be a stardar template, and size. The only thing I would see could be a little different, is what side the BYOB logo is on, depending on the picture of the particular bronco

Edit we could even put the members face pic in the name tag, but since you allways have your face with you, I doubt it is needed ;D

Attachments

• byobnametag3.JPG
    byobnametag3.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ken2.JPG
    ken2.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
  • byobface.JPG
    byobface.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
tell me what size you want them
I just did them real real quick
How about something like these
Just playing around with a few ideas
whatever we decide on, it should be a stardar template, and size. The only thing I would see could be a little different, is what side the BYOB logo is on, depending on the picture of the particular bronco

don i was going to make them two sided.and laminate them together with the B.Y.O.B design AND #on one side (which i already ran off 100 plus copys on photo paper). and the other side was going to be what pics people e-mailed me with screen/real name on them. and sean wanted some blank on one side(which i was gonna put one of those hello my name is.... sticker so he chould just sharpie in their names as they show up).

Attachments

• B.Y.O.B #.jpg
    B.Y.O.B #.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 7
  • TASKER.jpg
    TASKER.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 6

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Wow, that's pretty cool! Two sided is a great idea. Plus you already have it half done! :)

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Oops...sent it to your msn account....

Pic of the nose of the '66 like my avatar...garage pic will be coming soon, keep your pants on...

4lofun

jay, just an idea on the extras you make. i dont think you need them to say. 'hello my name is" just leave a space to write in. i like the byob picture to be included.... 2 sided also great plan.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
jay, just an idea on the extras you make. i dont think you need them to say. 'hello my name is" just leave a space to write in. i like the byob picture to be included.... 2 sided also great plan.

brian, i just did yours and put up (with the others on) the bronco B.O.N.E.S site i like that idea about the blank space yah and all well be two sided

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
Public thank you to Donsbolt and Broncokak for their help today with my motor out and motor in in 1 day. If they try to goof on my about forgetting the washer on the harmonic balancer bolt, don't listen to them. It was a "test fit"........%) LOL

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
If they try to goof on my about forgetting the washer on the harmonic balancer bolt, don't listen to them. It was a "test fit"........%) LOL

hehe
Test fit!!!!!!

I got to remember that, next time I screw up that will be my excuse

Glad to help, I enjoyed myself, and was a nice day for a ride ;D

Oh and don't forget about the detailing of the frame, and inner fender

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Test fit??? LOL Not saying any more about it other than it sounds like something I'd do! ;D

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 22
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 17
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg