• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BYOB Fall Cruise

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Av8rds (2)
justdav (2)
76 Ma Turd (2 adults, 2 kids)
broncokak (2)
Tasker (3)
bronco1017 (1 sort of adult)
Todd Foss (3)
hdfx81(1)

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Av8rds (3)
justdav (2)
broncokak (2)
Tasker (3)
Todd Foss (3)
hdfx81 (1)
svobronco (1)
Piak (1)

4lofun

2nd fall cruise. And 2nd I miss....bronco hashad oil change, was,wax and put in garage till next year. Be home to see it in November.

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Av8rds (3)
justdav (2)
broncokak (2)
Tasker (3)
Todd Foss (3)
hdfx81 (1)
svobronco (1)
Piak (1)
orangecrush4u (2)

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I spoke with them yesterday and I said If I could get by with under a hundred bucks i would be in so they said mail it to them and leave a note to have them call me when it comes in. So I hope to pull it tomorrow and mail it out. I am also going to take the column out of the one I gave to my buddy and see if it can limp me to a meet this sunday. It old and looks worn but who knows%)

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
;DWell I pulled out the column and boxed it up with a note to Toms and sent it out today. I also took the column out of the one I gave to my friend cause he has the whole truck apart and it works but the wireing is differnt so I have to deal with that tomorrow. Now things are looking good again;D

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
celphonepics002.jpg

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Sorry kids, been offline a lot lately...still, working on the shirts with Doug. Hope to have it finished up in the next day or so.

We are welcoming back Lamoureux Ford and Callahans Rent-a-Tent as Fall sponsors as well at adding A+B Tire out of Leominster, MA.

http://www.lamoureuxford.com/
http://www.callahansrentatent.com/
http://www.abtire.com

This years starting point is going to be at Lamoureux Ford. Mark Lamoureux was very happy with the Spring event and was very interested in being part of the Fall event. The address is 366 East Main Street East Brookfield, MA 01515.

One other change is we will be heading back to the 8Point Sportsmans club as the end of the ride, the same location of the Spring event.

I'll be back in touch with more info shortly.....

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Sounds good, so were not heading over to your place then? Prob better for you.

yeah there were a number of reasons we decided to switch. The good news is its only 5 min from my house so the ending point isnt really any different and plus everyone is familiar with it.

I'm gonna post up the art work for the shirts tonight, when I get on a computer instead of my phone.

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
yeah there were a number of reasons we decided to switch. The good news is its only 5 min from my house so the ending point isnt really any different and plus everyone is familiar with it.

I'm gonna post up the art work for the shirts tonight, when I get on a computer instead of my phone.

Sounds good, thanks for putting in the time to get it organised;D