• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CALL FOR PHOTOS! -Submit your pics for the 2012 CB Calendar! - Deadline Oct 2, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
I got some sweet shots from the Unevent and from snow wheeling... Gotta sort tonight and send the best ones....

bax

Contributor
Old Member
after you make it in the calendar one year, is it cool to submit the same truck again?

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Just changed the setting on pm phone to 3 MP... I'll have to see if any are the right size, if not take some new ones!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Just changed the setting on pm phone to 3 MP... I'll have to see if any are the right size, if not take some new ones!
3 MP should be good. You can email me a test if you're not sure. But not sure how good the phone pic will come out. It's usually pretty hard to get the same quality as a real camera.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
3 MP should be good. You can email me a test if you're not sure. But not sure how good the phone pic will come out. It's usually pretty hard to get the same quality as a real camera.

The phone camera is 8MP...should be prety good. I can set it to 8MP but it always seems to take for ever to e-mail at that size.

is_wiz

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Camera phones (i also have a 8mp phone) may have a high resolution but the clarity is usually pretty low. I think I would use a 5mp camera over a 8mp phone.

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
submitted ;)
EDIT: Couldn't resist... here's a sneak peek

Attachments

• grafico_adambuckner_01.jpg
    grafico_adambuckner_01.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status