• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN CALL FOR PHOTOS! -Submit your pics for the 2013 CB Calendar! - Deadline Oct 3, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer

Bronco Guru
Just Submitted these two. I'll let Jon picked based on how many fronts or asses he gets submitted.

2012-08-18122351-Copy.jpg

2012-08-18122253-Copy.jpg

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OUCH! but this one and i have a history!

sorry... I hope it didn't hurt to bad! I totally understand having a history with with truck or two. The funny thing is I'm the "pot calling the kettle black". I have had more then my fair share of gems of a Bronco! %) lol So, please I hope you know me well enough not to take me to seriously!

hammer

Bronco Guru
Just Submitted these two. I'll let Jon picked based on how many fronts or asses he gets submitted.

2012-08-18122351-Copy.jpg

No spare - Does that make it Bare Assed ;D

Yes very much so. Sex sells. I want in this calendar!!!

In actuality I just didn't want that big 38.5" spare bouncing around back there on the dunes, so I left it at the campsite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk 2

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sorry... I hope it didn't hurt to bad! I totally understand having a history with with truck or two. The funny thing is I'm the "pot calling the kettle black". I have had more then my fair share of gems of a Bronco! %) lol So, please I hope you know me well enough not to take me to seriously!

jeff, i learned along time ago not to take ANYTHING seriously on here! ;D
pm me if you wnat to see it without the bandage....too graphic ;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
not that i'm whoring for votes, but i'm whoring for votes ;D

Attachments

• tasker.jpg
    tasker.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Great pics so far everyone... And lots of them!

I'm a bit behind on sending back emails confirming I got each of your pics. I'll try to get to it today or tomorrow and then I'll post back that I've done so. At that point if you haven't heard from me get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.