• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can bring to Fab Fords Sunday too! Prices reduced, 70's Dash, New Auto Shifter,

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,

Here is another updated list...

Early 70's Dash $60.00 OBO

New in box, B&M Quick Silver Auto Shifter. $85.00 OBO
This is missing the shifter cable only, otherwise complete.
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...t=BMM-80683&N=700+4294822068+115&autoview=sku

Used Automatic brake pedal, power coated $50.00 OBO

Used Dana 30 passenger side inner and outer axle $20.00 OBO

Used, Stock transmission mount $10.00 OBO
Great to convert for your AOD install…

Also, a passenger door that I've cannibalized for patches BUT the bottom part which usually rusts out it still in good California condition. $10.00 OBO

Used Hard top rear corner clips. If you have rust in the corners this would be a good item for you to use to repair your roof. $10.00 OBO**

Make some offers before this stuff gets put on Ebay. I'll ship but buyer pays shipping and local pick is cool too. I can email you photos.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
taipeichris

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Bump...any takers? Offers are welcome, just want this stuff to get used.
C-

tonybronco123

shifter

would you do the shifter for $70? what happened to the cable - do you know where i can pick one up? is there anything else that this shifter is missing?

OP
OP
taipeichris

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Tonybronco123, StnePny,

If you two can work it out, I'm willing to ship the cable in the same package for the shifter. $90 shipped for the shifter. I know StnePny is close to where I live so it sounds like it could happen. PM'd ya both but I guess if Tonybronco123 isn't interested I'll do the deal for anyone else IF StnePny agrees.

Chris-
ZZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZ.....zzzzzzz....zzzz

OP
OP
taipeichris

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Just to clairfy. If you buy the cable from StnePny and you buy the shifter from me I will cover the shipping and ship them together. BUT you need to contact StnePny and work it out between then you guys. I can't speak for him, I just wanted to help someone get a good deal on a new shifter.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.