• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

cant belive it!!!!

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
after about 5 years of a total restoration i got about a days left of stuff to do to my 68 bronco then wednesday morning i will probably drive it for the first time in 5 years!!! takin it to my senior car show so excited!!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Where's the pictures??? Let see what you got goin on there!!! Don't tease us like this. :cool:

OP
OP
R

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
go to member galleries on the second page you will see RIDER68 look through it from beginning to end! :) i cant wait got her my 8th grade year and she is done with about a week left of senior year lol!

knack

Contributor
Congratulations! 5 years is about what it took me to get to the first drive too. You'll have a ball.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Nice job, you should be proud of this one. Have a blast in it. I had a crappy rusted out truck when I was in school.

bronco_261.jpg

I like the color and that you painted the top to match.

Henry

shonivey

A very big congrats on the Bronco and making it to the end of your senior year as well.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Right On man my hats off to you and your BRONCO PS like the solid color also!!;D

OP
OP
R

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
i love the mono out color i didn't want to 2 tone everything i like it all one color and thanks guys!! i wanna see some of ur projects that are on finishing stages or fresh of restoration lets see if anyone has gone through the same amount of pain as me lol its a pain but u gotta love it!

knack

Contributor
Here's me and my high school Bronco.

Attachments

• 1st Bronco.jpg
    1st Bronco.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 83

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
The Bronco & the Mutton Chops are sweet but not too sure about the pants, knack!

Congrats on the EB & finishing highschool Rider68!

knack

Contributor
Just trying to educate RIDER68 a little bit. Along with the sweet ride, ya gotta dress the part if you expect the chicks to come running!