• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**Carolina Bronco's 6th Meet and Greet**

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I know you've all been waiting with anticipation, so here it is... the date for the CB4x4 6th annual meet 'n greet is....

*** The 6th Annual Spring Meet 'n Greet will be held on Saturday, March 31st from 10-3 ***

WHERE: DENNIS CARPENTER REPRODUCTIONS, CONCORD, NC

Planned activities/attractions:
Auto Museum
Dennis Carpenter store

Food vendor
and, of course, the RAFFLE with lots of great prizes donated by our ever-generous vendor/sponsors!!!

Come on out, show off your ride, all generation Broncos are welcome (or come even without your rig if you must!!).

Hope to see you all there!please come out to have a great time. there will be great prizes up for winning and BRONCOS of coarse. thank you,Chuck

http://carolinabroncos.com

here are some pics from past years;D

img_1772.jpg

img_1769.jpg

MeetGreet2009012.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

rtj731

Chuck, make it the first week of March and I'll be there. My sled is still busted, or late May (LOL) Hope to see ya at the FEB URE work day.

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Great! i cant believe its our 6yr!!! i almost wrote the title as 5th lol

sucks getting older..

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
heck yeah Ben!! any of those you have would be a nice addition!!!

just having you there would be the bomb! see ya there

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I would like to try and make the trip down for this , looks like 4/5 hrs towing the rig . Are they any good safe places to stay near by ? Thinking I can try to come down Friday . {safe meaning leaving my 68 on the trailer all nite w/o worring about it}
thanks for any help u can offer !!

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
I would like to try and make the trip down for this , looks like 4/5 hrs towing the rig . Are they any good safe places to stay near by ? Thinking I can try to come down Friday . {safe meaning leaving my 68 on the trailer all nite w/o worring about it}
thanks for any help u can offer !!

That would be great. The event is located right next to the Charlotte Motor Speedway. There are numerous nice hotels within a close range of there. I personally would not have a problem leaving my truck in a nicer hotel parking lot over night. Most have some sort of security. Hope you can make it.