• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carolina Bronco's 7th Annual Meet and Greet

KeninSC

Loc.
Greenville, SC
Meeting up

Ken - I'll be headed straight up 85 too, just towing. I drive like an old man though so 65-70 sounds nice. I can't promise I'll even run that when I hit the killer LONG hills in Blacksburg. I think I hate towing those hills as much as the ones getting up to KY. We could easily meet anywhere north of Bus. 85 since I'll be coming from 26.

Ronnie won't recognize it I promise! Hopefully he will like the extreme changes it has taken.

Good Luck with that neck surgery - that doesn't sound fun at all :(

We could meet at the Blacksburg Exit 102. There is a Hardees on the right side of the bridge and a couple of truck stops on the left side. You should be able to manuever a trailor around any of these without much difficulty. The ol' tow vehicle may need a rest after pulling that hill anyhow.

As far as Ronnie's reaction is concerned "Envious" is probably not a strong enough word. He was already enamored with your Wife's grocery getter.

Give me a ring 864-313-3359. I'll have more details on the neck crap this Friday afternoon.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump.... One week away :cool:

Ken - I'll get in touch with you this week. That exit sounds good - we'll just have to pick a time. How's that neck doing?

Headcount - whose coming? I'm in with one bronco and one or two friends.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I'm there! Kenin + SC, are you guys jumping in with our group on the way up?

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Count on the Stewart family = 3 (With no Bronco):-X
Buddy =1
Grand total= 4

Looking forward to the day.

Last edited:

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm there! Kenin + SC, are you guys jumping in with our group on the way up?

We come up 85 the entire way. I think y'all come up 77 and that hits 85 just south of Concord.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
A Buddy of mine that is coming has a set of 36x12.5x15 TSL on black fake beedlocks,they are 5 on 5 1/2. He will be bringing to show, if he don't sale them before then. Let me know if you want to see pictures. Three have 1/2 tread and one alittle less. Price $300.

BLAZEOFGLORY

Meet and Greet

Anybody interested in a Bronco cover. I have 4 of them left $50.00 each they will cover Prerunner front and rear bumpers and with spare tire.$60.00 each. Let me know and I'll bring them. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

Attachments

• BRONCO cover 1.jpg
    BRONCO cover 1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Bronco Cover 2.jpg
    Bronco Cover 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13
  • Bronco Cover 3.jpg
    Bronco Cover 3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Bronco Cover 4.jpg
    Bronco Cover 4.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Bronco Cover 5.jpg
    Bronco Cover 5.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Almost Ready.jpg
    Almost Ready.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

KeninSC

Loc.
Greenville, SC
Exit 102

Bump.... One week away :cool:

Ken - I'll get in touch with you this week. That exit sounds good - we'll just have to pick a time. How's that neck doing?

Headcount - whose coming? I'm in with one bronco and one or two friends.

Any time will be fine with me. The slicing and dicing hasn't been scheduled yet, so it looks as I'm good to go Saturday.

On a side note, I have an old 289 Performer intake for cheap ($25) if anyone is interested. I'm not messing with 8.2" deck stuff any longer so I don't have a need for it. Let me know and I'll dig it out.

Ken Eubanks

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Me too. Can't wait to see what catastrophic breakage I have this time!!! Just realized I forgot to fix my driveshaft from NovRun so I have no spare. Whoops. Minor oversight.

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Me too. Can't wait to see what catastrophic breakage I have this time!!! Just realized I forgot to fix my driveshaft from NovRun so I have no spare. Whoops. Minor oversight.

Don't worry, you can catch a ride with me again, when your junk is getting towed home...Again.;D

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Thanks bro. Hey, just so you know, my winch is only broken when you need it.

BTW- I got AAA platinum plan now...just in case. 250mi tow!

BLAZEOFGLORY

To The Top Almost there. I think I can, I think I can,I think I can. Yeap I'll be there.

Attachments

• DONE.jpg
    DONE.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 12

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Trailer is hooked up, lights are working, tire pressures checked .... load the bronco in the morning and head up 85. See you there!

BicksBronc

Loc.
Concord, NC
Sorry I am going to miss it. In GA for a basketball tournament with my daughter. she just turned 16 and will be driving her own Bronco to the next M&G.

Have a great time see you all at the next one!!