• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carolina Bronco's 7th Annual Meet and Greet

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
7th ANNUAL MEET AND GREET

DATE: APRIL 13th 10am-2pm

LOCATION: DENNIS CARPENTERS ( located 1 1/2 miles North of Lowe's Motor Speedway on Concord Parkway South (Hwy 29). If traveling on Interstate 85, take exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. When you reach the Speedway, (Hwy 29) Turn Left at the light. We are located 1 1/2 miles from that point. If you reach another traffic light, you've missed us. 4140 Concord Parkway South. Concord, NC 28027)

This is a great event to bring your bronco, bring your family, or just plain-visit. Dennis Carpenter's has been hosting this event for us since day 1. They have a beautiful museum open to the public. We will have a food vendor, raffles items from supporting vendors and more!

But that's not it!!! after the event, we plan to make the journey to Uwharrie National Forrest . This will be some time to unwind and enjoy some wheeling and a night of camping. Usually on Sunday, we will do trail clean up on our adopted trail "Dutch John"
broncomeet005.jpg

broncomeet001.jpg

broncomeet019.jpg

MeetGreet2009014.jpg

img_1772.jpg

Please join us if you can

gsmalley

Carolina Bronco's meet and Greet

Blazin Chuck,
Hi, my name is Glenn and I am a Bronco lover up here in NJ. I am looking to pick up a Bronco and I am having little luck with my search. If you could keep an eye out at the meet and greet for any deals I would appreciate it. Basically I am looking for a daily driver. I would prefer the mechanical side done over the body being done.

Thank In Advance For Any Help

Glenn Smalley
908 227 0512

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Can't make it this year due to military obligations. Gotta give someone else an opportunity to win some door prizes this year!

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
back to the top folks...

here's the flyer...print it up and pass it out

Attachments

• carolinaBroncosflyer2013.jpg
    carolinaBroncosflyer2013.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 51

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Flyer looks awesome Chuck!! I will get some of those put up around here. 2 months and counting!

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
just updating...

BIG THANKS TO JBFAB AND BCBroncos! they are supporting this years event also...

Wild Horses,Tom's Broncos, and Duff's has always done a great job supporting us also!

thanks to all the best vendors out there!!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Site 14 booked a URE. Can't wait to break something; preferably on my Bronco and not on my body this time!!!

Rockmnky

Hey Chuck, I should make it !!!!! Installing a new intake and carb this weekend so will be running again !!!! No Brian this year with his brown with flames 74, he has moved to Phoenix and is at the Stampede right now !!!!!

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I think we are going to make the trip??
sweet!
Hey Chuck, I should make it !!!!! Installing a new intake and carb this weekend so will be running again !!!! No Brian this year with his brown with flames 74, he has moved to Phoenix and is at the Stampede right now !!!!!

awesome...dayum no brian, but i bet he's having fun. we'll be looking for ya!!;D