• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

* Carolina Broncos 7th Annual NOV RUN @ URE *

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Hey guys next year we will try to do a better job of coordinating the TN FALL FORD WHEELIN WEEKEND in TENNESSEE. It would be great if you guys could make it here next year.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Hey guys next year we will try to do a better job of coordinating the TN FALL FORD WHEELIN WEEKEND in TENNESSEE. It would be great if you guys could make it here next year.

no problem!i even got a email from BD about future dates of events...we are gonna do a better job of planning this stuff earlier also. wish yall could join us and visa versa;D

looks like a great weekend either way

Bronco Biff

Contributor

Yea, timing was definitely off!! I would have liked to come up there for the move/open house and the wheeling and would have definitely considered it. Me and my crew (wife and kids) committed to this event as soon as the date was set back in June and it is thier favorite annual event so far! I had a good sales pitch rehearsed for my wife to get the kids out of school on Friday and didn't even need it!! It's a great time of the year to head to the mountains! Also good timing for our hectic youth sports scedules falling between Fall Baseball/soccer and Basketball. Try to put 'em back to back next year and announce it EARLY and give me and excuse to plan a week off around it!!!.........Man! I'd really havta really come up with a good pitch for that one........(hey Babydoll, um, uh, you only live once and uh, school is overarated anyway, I mean our last three kids are only goona be litttle for a short while longer.......um, THE LEAVES, Yea that's it The leaves will BEAUTIFUL all week!)....allright enough of this I gotta get packin'!!!

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Here are the few photos that I have. This was my first time wheeling in the mountains. My Bronco performed flawlessly. I'm hooked! Although, I didn't hit any big obstacles, I did drive through a coupe technical trails (or so I thought being my first time on the rocks). I did make the mistake of dropping a front right tire coming down a steep trail and pressed the brakes pulling the left rear tire up. That was a scare with a quick adrenaline rush. I eased off the brake and the tire came back down. All in all, an awesome weekend and I can't wait to do it again.

A huge thanks to Blazinchuck for all the hard work in the past few months helping me with the engine swap that allowed me to take this trip. Thanks Bro! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851146.707926.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851166.925464.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851187.620742.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851204.047599.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851225.745671.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851241.129442.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851118.794317.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352851118.794317.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 19