• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In II ***pics/vids page 11***

Which weekend can you make it?

• Total voters

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
WHEN: Saturday June 21st for the BBQ and Sunday wheeling will work out the best. Roll in around 2pm, that way we can BS for a while, BBQ for dinner, and have a good campfire later, for those who want to stay.
Here's a link to last year's thread/event.

WHERE: Sat BBQ will be on the Issaquah plateau (10 min from I-90) and my dads place/property.
Sunday wheeling will ba at Reiter, off of HWY 2 near Gold Bar, WA. Map Here. We will organize a time and place to meet up at the BBQ on Saturday.

BRING:camping chairs. a dollar or 2 to help pay for burgers and hot dogs, more $$ is ok ;D , let me know what you want to bring and ill post it up here.

WHO'S BRINGNING WHAT:
Bronko69er/Jesse (Host): burgers, hotdogs, paper plates, utensils
gjrock: chips and salsa
jbawall: potato salad, baked beans
doghauler: macaroni salad
Tonka (from NWCB): 2 packs each of hotdog & hamburger buns
Ryans71: Pop, water
Spot: cookies
addictat13: cookies
my76bronco: chips

For you longer distance attendee's that want to stay for sunday wheeling, there is plenty of pasture space for tents and we could do a pancake breakfast in the morning. Responsible consumption of adult beverages will be permitted (I cant BBQ w/o a beer in my hand anyway ;D ). Dogs are welcome provided the are people and other dog friendly and under control. Oh, and in case of rain showers, we do have cover to hide under.

Ill be offline for the weekend, any other ?'s call my cell (425) 281 - two three three eight. See ye there!

Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Well at least it isnt on my son's B-day this year :-X ;D
I'll be in Cali but I should be up for an Evans run sometime in July maybe for a pre-Rubicon run. Hope you guys have a great turnout!

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Ah - shoot! That is the weekend of our annual Ilwaco trip...major bummer!

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
I plan on being there, with wife and baby. Not sure what time we will be there as our friend decided to get married that day. I think the wedding is at 11:00.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
99% sure with wife and kids (four of us total)

I got a small electrical issue that shouldn't be too tough to figure out (knock on wood)!

Dan76

Might not be able to make it Saturday but wheeling Sunday is a definite! Evans creek again?

jaroh

Military does't let me think that far in advance. But I will try and make it this year.

jdub

Loc.
Morgantown
Count me in for at least 2 and i'll work on a couple more. Now, which bronco to bring...

Jeff

Dan76

Ive never been to Reiter, and only a few trails around Elbe. I have been running around Evans Creek since I got my license, something new would be sweet!

broncoP

Contributor
I should be able to come, might try and bring one or two Canadian bronco buddies with me. Be nice to actually use my truck instead of wrenching on it all the time. Are there a variety of trails/difficulty?

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Yeah, Reiter has a good supply of different types of trails. It sounds like the Lake Isabell Trail has changed quite a bit and may be a good challenge. I think my favorite one there is the Trail of Doom on the way to Lake Isabelle Trail. Cable Trail and the Rock Garden are good ones too.

Ryan.

JMP

Loc.
Kirkland, WA
Wish I could make it, been wanting to meet you guys. I will be out of town that whole week though.

Have a great time and count me in on the next one.

Josh

Spot

Loc.
Seattle
I don't know about The Trail Of Doom but I'm in for the 21st for sure. Love to do a trail run with yall if I don't have to trailer it up.