• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In II ***pics/vids page 11***

Which weekend can you make it?

• Total voters

doghauler

Loc.
Western WA State
Definite "maybe"...week prior I have a trip that may spill over into the weekend, but I'm hoping to be home Fridy the 20th....Be cool to meet a few EBer's

Last edited:

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
Shoot!... I've got a wedding to go to on the 21st & I'm helping a freind out on the 22nd. Have a killer time!
:cool:

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Well i could do it on fathers day again (14th-15th), but i fured that would eliminate a few as well. Anybody think thats a bad idea?

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Early interest idicates we'll probably outgrow my 25 parking space community clubhouse lot. Looks like well have to do it at my Dad's place on the Issaquah Plateau (Fall City address, just 10 min from I-90/Issaquah). Should work out great, 3 acres of pasture (plenty of parking), a small wheeling trail I built in the woods (maybe 100yrds long), fire pit, BBQ.......

lobobronco

If schedule permits I'd definitely be interested. Love to meet some fellow bronco folks in the area!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
either will work for me..... unless the wife and kids have a suprise for me on that day.........

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
21st works better for me, but I could probably make fathers day work, at least for Saturday. Your Dads place sounds pretty nice!

John

Amac70

ME
i should be able to make either date, as long as i can come up with some fuel money.

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
even with the wedding I think the 21st would be best as you know where I sit with the bronco. I finally got a surgery date May 30th. Not as early as I wanted.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I can't make the 21st we have our company picnic, oh yeah there is that fuel cost issue:cry:

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Come on Skiddy - What's a little 2 day drive when you are talking about meeting us Rusty NW'esters?

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
I'll put up a formal announcement with all the details on post #1 within a week or so.

EDIT: My dads plans chage so either weekend will work again.

Last edited: