• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In II ***pics/vids page 11***

Which weekend can you make it?

• Total voters
OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
What time and where are you meeting at Reiter Pit on Sunday? Are all early broncos welcome?

Havent set a time yet, I figured we'd discuss it at the BBQ and get a rig count. Yes all EB's are welcome.

Do we need any charcoal? Put me down for a couple bags if we do. Ill bring some ketchup, mustard etc.....what else??

jeff

Dont need charcoal, got plenty of propane, I put you down for the K&M, I think we're good on everything else.

What is the final count.Tonka (1 Bronco 3 people)Me (1 Bronco 2 people)

My unofficial mental count has us (for Saturday) at about 20 EB's and 40 people. Im guessing about 6-8 rigs will be game for wheeling on Sunday.

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Not sure he's going to make it either, with work being a little slow and gas prices rivaling Gold prices....?? But I will check with him as the week progress. Do you know if there is someone else (back-up plan)?

You guys cant all pile into 1 bronco and split the gas? ;)
My backup plan would be to just ship it.

Last edited:

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
Anybody have a spare seat for wheeling at Reiter Pit this weekend? I will be more than willing to cover gas. I snapped my rear end last weekend tooling around. I was really hyped to go and won't have my Bronco fixed in time... :-[

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Anybody have a spare seat for wheeling at Reiter Pit this weekend? I will be more than willing to cover gas. I snapped my rear end last weekend tooling around. I was really hyped to go and won't have my Bronco fixed in time... :-[

I still have 3 empty seats.

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
I live in Arlington, thankfully my Bronco is not my daily driver so I can meet you guys there. Bronco69er, can I snag one of those seats? I don't get motion-sickness ;D

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
I live in Arlington, thankfully my Bronco is not my daily driver so I can meet you guys there. Bronco69er, can I snag one of those seats? I don't get motion-sickness ;D

I'll put your name on it, but as Redleg0811 and romping_bronco know, riding shotgun=camera man ;D so as long as you're game for that....

addictat13

Loc.
Port Angeles WA.
well i guess ill bring cookies then! hopefully they make the trip ;D looks like myself and three others in my bronco. Is it cool for us to stay in pasture space even though we arent going wheeling sunday?

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
What time and where are you meeting at Reiter Pit on Sunday? Are all early broncos welcome?

Havent set a time yet, I figured we'd discuss it at the BBQ and get a rig count. Yes all EB's are welcome.

To expand on what Jesse said about all EB's being welcome, we all know there could be a possibility of a body panel getting massaged by a tree:eek: . All kind of depends on what trails we decide to run and each rigs capabilities.

Ryan

my76bronco

Loc.
Everett
Ok, I just noticed all the other cookies above me that I some how missed, so let me know if there is something better that you need.

Depending on the trail that is picked I will go. I'm not big on body damage. I have been up Lake Isabel a few times until the bolder hill.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok, I just noticed all the other cookies above me that I some how missed, so let me know if there is something better that you need.

Depending on the trail that is picked I will go. I'm not big on body damage. I have been up Lake Isabel a few times until the bolder hill.

How is yours set-up?

jdub

Loc.
Morgantown
Jeff did you decide on which bronco you're bringing? I think you should bring both! I am sure Liz won't mind driving one too!

John

Yeah, June kinda snuck up on me and i havent had as much time to work on the other one in the last couple weeks....its still torn apart...64 days til SOB so i'd better get hoppin...

Jeff

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Is it cool for us to stay in pasture space even though we arent going wheeling sunday?

Yep, no problem.

To expand on what Jesse said about all EB's being welcome, we all know there could be a possibility of a body panel getting massaged by a tree:eek: .

Ryan

As long as its not deep tissue.....;D
I have a few dents but would rather not get many more, can good driving skills squeak me throught the trees?