• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In II ***pics/vids page 11***

Which weekend can you make it?

• Total voters

DanWheeler

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kirkland, WA
Good wheelin with you guys. It sure is nice being on the trails with people who understand a zero tolerance body damage policy ;)

thanks again for the tug Ryan and nice work in the rocks up there.

U-Bronco

Loc.
Vancouver, BC
maybe Ulysee can make me some 1/16th" Extended radius arms with his bumper material. Nice pics.

If anyone could use some extended radius arms it would be you… but then again we could say the same about your t-case shifter, fuel tank, steering and brakes in no particular order… ;D

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Did anyone get any vids of Glenn or I going through that muddy area just after we started the day?

Ryan.

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
I didn't think ruining Ryan's video camera would be a good way to thank him for letting me hitch a ride.

addictat13

Loc.
Port Angeles WA.
Hi all, just wondering but does anyone know the guy from the meet and greet who brought the f250 with parts in the bed? He gave me his user name but i forgot it and would like to talk to him about his soft top.
Thanks, Kaleb

P.s. looks like you guys had fun on the trail! Look foward to next year if this happens again!

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Hi all, just wondering but does anyone know the guy from the meet and greet who brought the f250 with parts in the bed? He gave me his user name but i forgot it and would like to talk to him about his soft top.
Thanks, Kaleb

P.s. looks like you guys had fun on the trail! Look foward to next year if this happens again!

He is my good friend and lives down the street from me, pm your number or e-mail and I can get it to him. I'm not sure how much he checks cb.

John