• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway - $150 gift certificate to any site Vendor - Ends Sat Aug 17, 2019

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Jon,

I'm in... and what a great idea! Nevertheless, thank you for your years of dedication to the Bronco community. Also, thank you to the vendors and for all of the guys on here who have helped me and my 66 over the years.

:cool:

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Count me in! If I win my wife won't get mad when another box of bronco parts shows up at the front door :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And the two winners are...
LUBr LuvR (post #9) and spap (post #27)

Congrats to both of you! I'll PM you to coordinate how and where you want to spend your $150.

Again, a HUGE thanks to our anonymous member who generously matched my prize so we could have 2 winners. This group really is amazing!

random generator.jpg

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congratulations! Thank you to all members for making this place awesome.

Eugene

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am so stoked!!! Thank you Jon!! (And the anonymous donor) This is crazy, I guess I can’t say I never win anything now, lol - but it’s the truth! Years at Super Cel, watch the same folks win 3 times in a row on the raffle prizes, me? nada....

I hadn’t even thought about what I would choose, cause it just doesn’t happen...time to start thinking about what’s needed most!

And thanks to everyone on this forum who generously gives the gift of knowledge (and humor) everyday - CB is truly an amazing site.

You just made my week;D

Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I am so stoked!!! Thank you Jon!! (And the anonymous donor) This is crazy, I guess I can’t say I never win anything now, lol - but it’s the truth! Years at Super Cel, watch the same folks win 3 times in a row on the raffle prizes, me? nada....

I hadn’t even thought about what I would choose, cause it just doesn’t happen...time to start thinking about what’s needed most!

And thanks to everyone on this forum who generously gives the gift of knowledge (and humor) everyday - CB is truly an amazing site.

You just made my week;D

AWESOME !!! CONGRATS and well deserved !!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats y'all...

And the two winners are...
LUBr LuvR (post #9) and spap (post #27)

Congrats to both of you! I'll PM you to coordinate how and where you want to spend your $150.

Again, a HUGE thanks to our anonymous member who generously matched my prize so we could have 2 winners. This group really is amazing!

View attachment 483991