• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - 5 sets of Bronco beer glasses from MEB - Ends 4/15/09

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
OK guys, if you're scrambling to get your taxes done hopefully I can ease the pain for 5 of you. The winners are....

piack
TOFIC
crewdg
mhandy
PAPITT

Congrats! I'll have someone get in touch with you shortly for shipping info.

Thanks again to MEB for this great giveaway. :cool: Everyone please take the time to head on over to their web site and check them out: MEB (Mid Atlantic Early Broncos)

Congratulations guys ;D

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
GAWD I died of shock when I saw my name.
Better than a tax return!! (just fooling guys, tax return is always wanted)
TOFIC

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Well at least show them off for us.

Congrats to the winners.

I like you new avitar Crewdg. :p

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
OK guys, if you're scrambling to get your taxes done hopefully I can ease the pain for 5 of you. The winners are....
piack
TOFIC
crewdg
mhandy
PAPITT

Congrats! I'll have someone get in touch with you shortly for shipping info.

Thanks again to MEB for this great giveaway. :cool: Everyone please take the time to head on over to their web site and check them out: MEB (Mid Atlantic Early Broncos)

Awesome! Thanks guys!

Can't wait to fill and empty...and fill...and

Paul (aka piack)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats guys! The glasses are great. Use them for your favorite beverage, pop them in the dishwasher and they'll be ready for the next brew.

Oh BTW...this weekend I took delivery of the next glass to add to the set of 3. It features a rock crawler bronco and will be available soon in the MEB online store. MEB members will get one free when they attend any MEB hosted or supported event in 2009. (Secret - I already sold a few to non-members at the Super Celebration this past weekend, so if your buddy has one you know where he got it).

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
Thank you all once again as well! Very good quality print and solid glasses.

Buy a set if you didn't happen to be lucky enough to win some.

Paul