• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - CB.com logo beer mugs from Artistic Engraving - Ends 11/30

bax

Contributor
Old Member
In my best Eyor voice: Probably not going to be me, I never win anything.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, you guys really got into this one. Guess I had you all at the word "Beer..." ;D

OK, the randomly generated number is 145, so the winner is....
RV77 !!!

Congrats! Contact Jeff (seahawkfan) or he'll contact you to get your mailing address. And thank you Jeff for a very creative and fun giveaway. :cool: If anyone needs any engraving please give Jeff a call. A few people have asked if he can make more CB.com logo mugs for sale, so hit him up for that if you're interested.

For those who didn't win, fear not. There's another giveaway coming up shortly.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 24

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Congrats RV77! I sent a PM to you so we can get this going. It's all boxed up and ready to go.

Thanks again,
Jeff
Artistic Engraving

As stated above the mugs will now be on sale. Regular price is $15.00 each. Your price is $12.00 each. I can even put some text on the opposite side for you at no additional charge this go round (usually an extra $5.00).
PM me or contact me at...
artisticengraving@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks guy,
Jeff

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Congrats RV77! Jeff, I just got out my Bronco x-mas tree ornament. Man I love that thing!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Enjoy RV77 they look pretty cool. May have to put one on my EB Xmas list:cool:

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
WOO HOO !!!! I cant believe I actually won something !!! The wins are few and far between.!! Thanks to Classic Broncos.com and Seahawkfan (a.k.a.)Jeff Rabold.!!!!;D

Thanks again to everyone involved !!

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Hey all I received the mugs today and .............Damn They are Fargin huge !!! I didnt read the description fully and thought they were 10oz mugs.The Engraving looks awesome Thanks again !!!!! Have a great X-mas everyone !!

fullhouse

happy for you! you can use it as a start of collection or something. . . Wish I can have mine too! cheers!