• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cenntenial bronco floor mats?

Grantoser

Loc.
Missouri
Does anyone still sell those cenntenial bronco floor mats? Would really liked a front pair for my bronco but don't know where to look. Please let me know if you have any ideas for me... And if you have a spare set laying around I promise theyd go to a good home! Let me know!

Thanks

tinytim02

Contributor
Wild Horses sold them a few years back. If I remember correctly, Ford made them stop and they are no longer being produced. They do show up in the classifieds every so often.

OP
OP
G

Grantoser

Loc.
Missouri
Wild Horses sold them a few years back. If I remember correctly, Ford made them stop and they are no longer being produced. They do show up in the classifieds every so often.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep watching for them...