• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centech Wiring... few glitches?

c2computer

Loc.
Castle Rock, CO
I seem to have a few glitches when I finished tonight. I get some sparks when I conenct the + cable. Should I just pull fuses like the instructions say until there is no more?<br><br>Also, when I turn my key to On, no wipers. Accessory they work ok. Any ideas?<br><br>One more.... the radio seems to go on and off when I turn the key to the run position. Thanks guys

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Yes, I would follow the directions in the troubleshooting section. If you do that, and you still have problems, email centech. Jim their technician is very knowledgeable and great to work with.<br><br>snake

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I followed the instructions exactly as they said. I can't remember anymore than that, other than I think either springs or something, flew out when I took the wiper motor apart. I've heard some guys don't do any of the mods on the wiper motor, so I'm only aware of the fact that they worked when I was done.<br><br>snake

OP
OP
c2computer

c2computer

Loc.
Castle Rock, CO
Yeah they have some conflicting instructions on there. I guess the addendum sheet is the one to use. I am going to use the intermittent switch. But I think it is strange I have no power to them when I turn the key to on, only when in ACC.<br><br>