• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cheapest place to buy winch

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Get your Warn and take advantage of the rebate that's going on now.

After seeing the cheaper models work along side the premium models, you'll notice "you get what you pay for".
Pay the extra $200. For the higher end winch because after purchasing the cheaper version, you'll end up telling yourself, "I shoulda got that 9.5 w/ synthetic rope"

Mad I got a 10.5 with rope! What would you all call good line speed?

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Hey Luke on that site they want 619 for there warn m8000 if you go to warn factory outlet .com you can get it for 539

I was talking more along the lines of their 9.5cti and 9.5tci-s.. these winches are the cheapest here than i've seen anywhere else. Plus he's giving free shipping and you get the $100 rebate from warn during the month of march.

I'm picking one up for my 74 (9.5cti) and one for my new 2012 Rubicon (9.5cti-s)

Luke

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I was talking more along the lines of their 9.5cti and 9.5tci-s.. these winches are the cheapest here than i've seen anywhere else. Plus he's giving free shipping and you get the $100 rebate from warn during the month of march.

I'm picking one up for my 74 (9.5cti) and one for my new 2012 Rubicon (9.5cti-s)

Luke

I thought it was a 50 buck mail I'm rebate from warn? Is the 100 mail in rebate for the month of march only? If so looks like I'm getting one soon.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I went with the warn m8000
I was looking at the m8000 to purchase for the other bronco at the Warn booth at a local show, (they couldn't beat the price of the smittybuilt xrc8000 for $249. at another booth).

For $50. more over the listed price of warn m8000 I got a new XD9000i with $100. Rebate out the door no shipping.
Plus the rep threw in this Warn winching accessory kit for free.

I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:

74dave

i removed my warn 8,000 and replaced it with a warrior hi speed 9500 that i bought from off road solutions (formerly discount winchline), came with wireless remote, synthetic rope, aluminum and roller fairlead, cutoff switch and all hardware etc...... picked it up during the gorilla run at superlift for $650.

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
I thought it was a 50 buck mail I'm rebate from warn? Is the 100 mail in rebate for the month of march only? If so looks like I'm getting one soon.

it's $100 for the 9.5ti, 9.5 enduro, and 12,000 and 16.5ti etc it's $250 discount for an M8274. This is all for the month of march.. Plus Clemson4Wheel is doing free shipping with their low prices. I'm ordering TWO (9.5cti-s warns) next week so i can get the mail in rebates and free shipping. One for my bronco and one for my new JKU Rubicon.

Luke