• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Check out this cool new tool

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great grandpa stories there!
Family's the best co-subject along with Broncos. Just look at any of the threads with the young kids and their parents/grandparents rigs and all smiles, and you can see that all over their faces.
There's your next generation of future stories about how cool it was to hang out and work on a Bronco and all the cool tools that the magic garage held.
Maybe 20, 30, or even 40 years from now, someone's going to be talking about their grandpa right here too.

Or on whatever passes for the future internet tool discussion forum that is! Hopefully it'll still be about Broncos too. Powered by Windsor Flux Capacitors that is. ;D
None of this Quisinart crap in our Broncos!

Paul

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
It's a great idea for those of us that are arthritic, but he (or she) gave us all the blueprint on how to make one ourselves. The mistake he made was to not paint it!

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Both of my grandfathers would have smiled satisfyingly at such a simple/ingenious tool.
The root of genius is often simplicity.

Yep I have heard it said the difference between genius and elegance is simplicity.

There are a lot of things that are genius but complex and a lot of things that are simple yet idiotic, but when you see the two displayed in an invention, the only real word for it is elegance. Basically when something is designed so smart that any idiot can understand it, it becomes elegant. I always use the AK as an example, it's so basic and simply created that it is pure genius.

Unknown

Contributor
Now with this amazing tool, the wife has no excuses not to get out and lock in those hubs. ;)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Come on low...somtimes just bein a Tool can be genius.;)

matts460

Talk to somebody with really bad artritus. IT sucks! Look at their fingers! Cool tool! Make it out of alum and stamp Blue Point on it and it would sell for 100 bucks im sure!!! LOL

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Talk to somebody with really bad artritus. IT sucks! Look at their fingers! Cool tool! Make it out of alum and stamp Blue Point on it and it would sell for 100 bucks im sure!!! LOL

If it was made from billet aluminum and cost $100.00 guys would be scrambling to buy one.

Seriously? Maybe unless you can't find something better to spend your money on and have deep pockets.

And a 10' piece of 1 1/2" sched 40 pipe cost about $5.

jhill52

Of course not seriously. But guys all have to have the latest trick stuff. That what keeps the Broncp venders in business. All in good humor.:D:D:D

matts460

umm I was joking! The Blue point thing was funny I don't care who you are LOL seen worse in the snap-on flyers at work for $200.!!!!!!!!!!