• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Check These Out! Fellow Bronco Junkies!!! Cool!!!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Don't know if any of you are into R/C, but growing up I had a Blackfoot I used to beat the crap out of and had alot of fun with it. Not into it as much anymore but just saw these Tamiya Vintage Bronco Kits and they are BADASS! IMHO! :cool:

I have to say that I want one while they are available! ;D

They also have a UniMog and FJ40 kits that are pretty cool but who wants those! ;D

Attachments

• Tamiya Bronco Box.jpg
    Tamiya Bronco Box.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Tamiya Bronco.jpg
    Tamiya Bronco.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Tamiya Bronco 1973.jpg
    Tamiya Bronco 1973.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 211

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
ive got a Axial, with a bronco body (narrowed 2" of coarse) lol

4x4pics2251.jpg

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Nice Truck Chuck! Used to love to fool around with the R/C cars! However, that Bronco is pretty cool and may have to get one eventually! Getting the real thing on the road comes first though! ;D

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
Those are nice! I had a Blackfoot also that I ran the piss out of. Still have it but it's in pieces. Good thing I had the Thorpe rearend. 4 out of 7 of my RC's got the bronco bodies on them. ;D They are in my gallery.
Chris

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Would love to have one of those to mess around with, too many other things on the gotta have first list though.

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Would love to have one of those to mess around with, too many other things on the gotta have first list though.

Yup! The real truck takes priority over the R/C but that thing does look like it would be fun. ;D

cobralee

Loc.
Northwestern OK
They do look like a lot of fun but I'll just have to purchase the body kits and put one on my wifes Axial and one on my Losi Comp Crawler. Maybe I'll get the "stock" version later on.

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yes, I like that stock one as well! Gonna at least have to go to the hobby shop and check them out! But that may not be a good move if you knnow what I mean. LOL!!!! ;)

4lofun

Lol. I still got my Blackfoot too..
With a broken Thorpe axle.
Just took the electronics out and put in Subaru brat truck.

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yes, fond memories of the Blackfoot! Tough as nails if you as me but the rearend was a bit wimpy! Still had lots of fun with it. I think I still have it somewhere buried in a box in the basement. ;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Yeah, I think I can relate to the addiction!;D;D;D Although, my addiction started a bit earlier than the Blackfoot with the Tamyia Sand Scorcher which I still have.

Attachments

• snow wheelin 005.jpg
    snow wheelin 005.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 69
  • snow wheelin 007.JPG
    snow wheelin 007.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 68
  • muddin1 012.jpg
    muddin1 012.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 69
  • muddin1 004.JPG
    muddin1 004.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 66
  • bronco at the pit 023.jpg
    bronco at the pit 023.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 83
  • rc crawler 010.JPG
    rc crawler 010.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 61
  • rc crawler 009.JPG
    rc crawler 009.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 69
  • snow wheelin 002.JPG
    snow wheelin 002.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 82
OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Sweet! Have fun with that, im sure that they are a blast to mess around with. ;D

Wanna see pics when you get it all assembled!