• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chemical Dipping Doors

bbonne10

Loc.
League City, TX
I am looking to completely redo my doors while I am doing my frame off. Has anyone had any experience chemical dipping doors? Was it successful, what about the inside of the door? If so, what did you use to sound proof and/or seal the inside? Thanks

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Chem dipping works great. Dont know what could go wrong there EB doors are pretty simple. My factory doors appeared to have undercoating on the inside to help deaden sound but there are a lot of new products that will work. Anything from adhesive mats to spray on coatings. choice is yours. a few people have even used bedliner type coatings with good results.

OP
OP
B

bbonne10

Loc.
League City, TX
Thanks for the info, I am new to car restoration and looking for some opinions. I would really like to do it right the first time.