• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

jbharve3

I just moved to ATL from Wisconsin and am looking to meet up with some fellow bronco owners. I can't make this weekend though. Keep me posted on the next get together. Also does anyone have suggestions on a good place/person to install a new wiring harness in the ATL area?

Lakeman77

I'll try to be there on Saturday as well. (Kyle, I just got the email from Greg)
Phred- I'm bringing the "White Okra" for you.
Ryan

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Ah Lakeman!!! Where you been hiding, I told everybody you would not bring that slick black EB to a M&G that didn't have an attendance prize!!!!;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• DSCN1290.JPG
    DSCN1290.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
NGABronco,
Both trucks or just the horse?

I would really like to have the 78 ready to use as tow rig for the event but I really doubt I'll get anywhere close so it looks like I'll be driving the red one up. Be cool if we could get group together and travel in a "herd".
See ya Saturday sometime.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Phred,
Where is the Super Celebration in April (Hampton GA)? I'll be there on Saturday at 2pm, here's hoping the weather works with us.

Hey, anyone coming that has a good set of stock door panels (or aftermarket for that matter) they want to sell? I also need a passanger side exterior door mirror if someone has one laying around.

Mac,
The super celebration is the 17th and 18th just outside of Knoxville. See the linky http://www.broncodriver.com/supercel.html

I'll look around the shop I may have a mirror or two and I have two red tartan door panels that are in ok shape. There yours if you what them.

Tasty Geezer

Phred,
just checked out the Super Celebration...looks like alot of fun. Have you gone in pevious years? Would be the perfect weather for camping!

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
North Atlanta

I'm in the Dunwoody/Perimeter area if anyone from further North wants to meet at say Perimeter Mall and do a convoy to the Varsity..

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I've not been to the SC before. I know a few guys that have been in pervious years and they had a fine time.
I'm looking forward to it.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Had a great time on Saturday!

Looking forward to the next one.

Nice to meet more Bronco owners & families ( and the guy installing a Fuel injected Ford drivetrain in his Scout SS-II )

We also got to see the B-17 fly around every few minutes.
http://www.libertyfoundation.org/

Although I didnt take any pics of it.

Hope everyone made it home OK.

Some pics:

Attachments

• DSCN3194.jpg
    DSCN3194.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3193.jpg
    DSCN3193.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN3195.jpg
    DSCN3195.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN3196.jpg
    DSCN3196.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Looks like we need to look for a date for the next get together. This time in Marietta for BBQ. How's the 21st work for everyone?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Sounds good to me, but it will have to be earlier than our 2pm start time (we've got a Cub Scout banquet a 5pm),. Can we meet a noon or 1pm this time? All you Cobb County and North GA folks get on board, the more the merrier!

EBGeek

Sorry guys, I'll be missing this one. Gotta take the old girl down for a while for some 'upgrades'...