• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

EBGeek

I don't know if I qualify since I'm not ITP, but I'll try anyway...

I'm fairly new to the forum, but I'd be game for meeting a few of my fellow bronco owners for an oil change. I'm putting on my calendar now and will check back for updates...

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Kelvin,

Heck yeah, even though you are ITP, we are an equal opportunity Bronco lovin' bunch, so plan on joining us!

Mac

I don't know if I qualify since I'm not ITP, but I'll try anyway...

I'm fairly new to the forum, but I'd be game for meeting a few of my fellow bronco owners for an oil change. I'm putting on my calendar now and will check back for updates...

dnash

Loc.
The home of Ford
Go Jackets! I have a place in midtown that is rented out but unfortunately I am in MI now. Love the varsity. Get some greasy onion rings for me. Hope to stop in town for the Peach Bowl.

a74ranger

Loc.
Athens, GA
Atlanta

I lived in Atlanta 20 years or so but just moved to Athens. I can make a trip over for a get together.

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I lived in Atlanta 20 years or so but just moved to Athens. I can make a trip over for a get together.

I think I may had seen you the other day on 316 by my office pulling a small trailer with a quad or dirtbike on the trailer.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Hey guys, Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't believe next Saturday is the 10th already. I looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be at the V around 2pm in my red and white 74 ready for my oil change. See ya soon.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I'm planning on being there as well (have not decided which EB I'll be bringing). See you all then!

jdeit

Loc.
Atlanta
I just joined early this month and I live in the Buckhead area. I don't own a EB but I do own a 94 bronco and a 77 scoutII. I joined because I noticed the Group buy for the CAGE ARMS and emailed broncolou and got in on the deal. But the truth is my Scout is more ford than it is IH. I am in the middle of swapping in a EFI 351w with a MAF harness from RJM, Ford T-19/np205, Ford HP Dana44 8 lug and chevy 14 bolt rear.

I wouldn't mind stopping by to take a look everyones rides!

here is a pic of the scout when I had the chevy leafs and chevy front axle and IH engine in it last year.
dsc_0857.jpg

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Well guys, I was really going to try and make this thing, but my wife and I have to go pick-up our new puppy at 1:00 on Saturday. Please keep me posted of any future get togethers and if somebody brings a camera, please post pictures.

rednck21

melissa bought tickets to the monter jam at the dome saturday night so we will probably swing by on the way down. i doubt ill be in a bronco...dont want to leave it unattended in the A:eek:

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I'm out. Looks like I will be workin Saturday, probably Sunday too. What can ya do? I love my career but it eats free time like fat kids eat dogs at the V. I may just stop all by my lonesome at the Athens Greasy V and think about how I suck at life:)

MattyB4x4

I live in buckhead, off roswell road. the garage ornament is in marietta.

I saw a gray one cruising down roswell...atleast 35's, maybe 37s. (i wanted to steal it)

tshep911

Loc.
Rome
Oh crap, this came up way too fast, I will have to work over time to get my anti rattle kit and window installed so I can make the trip.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ah, who needs windows. Just wear a jacket and come on!!!!

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
So, it's almost Saturday and I ready of a F.O. (frozen orange) and some onion rings at The Varsity. It seems we may have lost some of our local EB owners for tomorrow, but I am hoping we have a good turn out for our gathering. I'm thinking that I'll try and park on the car-hop side of the Varsity, but if we get the rain they say may hit in the early afternoon, there is always the covered area under the parking deck. See you all around 2pm!

Mac