• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Ford Bronco - Bryan Rood what a joke

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I've met Bryan before. Nice enough guy and I think his place does some great work. Not sure if bashing someone for not buying is really appropriate, especially when the title isn't in the seller's name.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
How about after B.R. requests has you transfer the title into your name with promises to purchase the vehicle the following day then "ghosts" out on you and won't answer calls or return emails. Stand up guy? There's a pattern here and his egotistical character could care less!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I had a terrible experience with Bryan as well. Posted my Bronco online and he called and said that he wanted it. I deleted the post. He led me on for 4 weeks. I was very patient and understanding because he said he was going out town. After many phone calls and text, he would say that he can't talk and would call me back (which he never did) or just not answer the calls or text. I've got no problem if you change your mind, but at least be man enough to let me know!

That was recently this year? Sux to hear it's still happening

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
He's a kook. He told me the same "I'm going out of town B.S. I think he was heading to Nashville to party. His shop motto on the wall bigger than hell says "He who has the gold makes the Golden rule"

Uggh, one of them that needs a little come to jesus meeting