• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Reception

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Are any of you guys having issues getting on line with the Classic the last few night .
... My takes 5 minutes to bring up the next post.
& Has for the last 3 or 4 nights .
it's been great weather here the last few days . Today it was about 88 in August in Central Texas . So it's not sun spots .
... But man I can't maneuver around my world .

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Pa, I usually check in on my phone app and have had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Are any of you guys having issues getting on line with the Classic the last few night .
... My takes 5 minutes to bring up the next post.
& Has for the last 3 or 4 nights .
it's been great weather here the last few days . Today it was about 88 in August in Central Texas . So it's not sun spots .
... But man I can't maneuver around my world .

Yep, I've been having very sluggish behavior here in NE. as well. On the desktop now just to check as I usually browse on an iPad. Restarting the iPad did not help, as it usually does for screwy behavior. Wondering if it could be a routing issue here in mid-USA.

Scott

P.S. Pinging the site gets me around 50 ms times to server.upperdomain.com but the stats show 52% packet loss. Pinging Pirate was mid 30's with no lost packets. Also takes ping a bit to respond on CB so looks like a problem somewhere. A second runthrough on CB had 58% lost packets.
P.P.S. Phone is as speedy as a Texas roadrunner!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Supper Sport Ray ..
.. man I hate your having Issues also but I'm glad I'm not along.
& If the wife is own Her I-Pad then mine normally works better also .
.... But Mine might be better tonight than the last week. But I hate to be glad I'M GETTING
A 55 INSTEAD OF A 38.. I'd at least like to have 71 & passing the test.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm still having issues .. I can get on most other sights . But not on the Classic.
.I just tried to log on & Did but after getting down to the off topic section It SPUN FOR OVER 5 MINUTES & I NEVER GOT ON.
....... sAW THIS topic sight & was able to log in here .

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
I am having issues also. It takes forever to load. This started last week sometime.

I am registered on several other forums and do not have any issues elsewhere on the net. It is something specific to this site.

Forgot to mention, it is a problem in Chrome or Edge, so browser doesn't seem to make any difference.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Pa,
Early this morning I had multi minute load times and it did stall out completely a couple times. Currently it's somewhere around a minute or little under.

The host is listed as being in Dallas so not far from you. The admin for Nebraska Early Broncos Facebook group said he gets right on. We're both in NE but about 200 miles apart. Strange as I don't get any error messages but pinging the site shows problems somewhere as it times out a lot and is still losing a lot of packets. I've pretty much exhausted my knowledge of internet sleuthing.

Scott

I'm still having issues .. I can get on most other sights . But not on the Classic.
.I just tried to log on & Did but after getting down to the off topic section It SPUN FOR OVER 5 MINUTES & I NEVER GOT ON.
....... sAW THIS topic sight & was able to log in here .

Last edited:

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE

Got a lot of browsers covered then. I've tried Safari and Firefox on the iPad and Firefox under Linux on a desktop.

Scott

I am having issues also. It takes forever to load. This started last week sometime.

I am registered on several other forums and do not have any issues elsewhere on the net. It is something specific to this site.

Forgot to mention, it is a problem in Chrome or Edge, so browser doesn't seem to make any difference.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Another testÂ….setting up a hotspot from my phone the iPad connected instantly. I figured it probably would as the mobile would be using different routing.

Scott

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry guys. I will check with my host. I have not had any issues from multiple computers, phones and tablets here in AZ.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Jon,
I could sent you some copies of Traceroutes if that would help your host troubleshoot. Gladmy phone connects ok, just not crazy about browsing with it.
Thanks!!!

Scott

TN by by[QUITE a=admin;3389017]Sorry guys. I will check with my host. I have not had any issues from multiple computers, phones and tablets here in AZ.[/QUOTE]

Y

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Another testÂ….setting up a hotspot from my phone the iPad connected instantly. I figured it probably would as the mobile would be using different routing.

Scott

Good idea..but I tried hotspotting my laptop through my phone (TMobile) and it didn't make any difference. I managed to get one post in Dave's awning thread this morning and then the site would not load at all.

Now I am remote connected via laptop to my computer at work and the site loads just fine. ?:?

I tried disabling security on my laptop and it had no effect either. Dunno what else to try or suggest. Been on two other forums this morning with no issues, as has been the case since this started last week.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Yes, I was just going to see if you guys were up and running too. I noticed it was back up for me last night. I get occasional 7 to 10 sec loads but I think a lot of times it's just net congestion at that moment. As an inquisitive type I wonder what it was causing a few of us to have problems being in three different states on different operating systems and browsers. I pinged the site and ran traceroutes on and off to see if something stuck out but never really picked up on anything. I'm just self taught in networking and it gets deep fast when you go further than a local network.
Were you able to browse on your cell itselfÂ….I know you said you couldn't get it to work as a hotspot?

Scott

Well things are pretty much back to normal for me today. A bit laggy loading pictures but 90% better overall.