• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Reception

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Yesterday afternoon it was back to being problematic again...basically wouldn't load at all, and I didn't have time to try and post an update.

Today is a bit hit or miss. Sometimes pages load instantly and some take 10-20 seconds.

I never tried my phone browser. My eyes are too small and fingers too big to use a cell phone for browsing. :p

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Pretty much the same for me. Pics are a section at a time, likely due to more data. Page loads mostly 7 to 10 secs at most.

When things were screwy my phone would load instantly, but I too have to zoom and then scroll all over the place. Posting stinks as the keyboard steals most of the screen. Weather and radar is my biggest use for it.

Scott

Yesterday afternoon it was back to being problematic again...basically wouldn't load at all, and I didn't have time to try and post an update.

Today is a bit hit or miss. Sometimes pages load instantly and some take 10-20 seconds.

I never tried my phone browser. My eyes are too small and fingers too big to use a cell phone for browsing. :p

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
ssray and Seventee, I had sent you PM's with some URL's to test. The last PM's you sent me sounded like the connection was better, but now the issues seems to come back occasionally.

When you're getting lag could you test out those other URL's and PM me if you are seeing any difference between them? I'm trying to determine if the problem is my server, CB.com or specifically the CB forums.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Jon,
I'll try that if it does seem a bit more than normal. There are times of the day anything can be a bit slow just a lot of traffic I expect.

It does seem like the home page in general would load and then from there it would get iffy when I was having problems. Out of curiosity I had tried some ads and they would load, but that's probably not saying much being they're offsite addresses.

Scott

Last edited:

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Jon, I replied to your PM with some details, but suffice to say that the other site loads very fast for me.

It took 8 seconds for my PM reply to go through, then 2-10 seconds each page to get back to this thread so I could post here.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Has it improved for any of you that were having issues? My host did some tweaks, but it's never been slow for me, so I can't tell if it made any difference.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Seems to be back to normal as far as I can tell. I still have times when things slow down a bit, but that can happen at certain times of day. No minute waits or stalls like was happening.

Out of curiosity I jumped into terminal and pinged the site and had 48% lost packets. Maybe just some slow routing between here and there??? californiaspecial.com showed 0% loss.

Scott

Has it improved for any of you that were having issues? My host did some tweaks, but it's never been slow for me, so I can't tell if it made any difference.