• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classicbroncos.com baseball shirt/team update

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Here is the shirt that our little league team is wearing, our first game was last Saturday and we won 14-7, we also had a game on Monday night which we won 9-4 so far this year we are 2-0!!! A good start considering we have alot of younger kids on the team this year, updates and more pics to follow!!!!

Other thread here.....
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80405

Contributions are still open we only have 80.00 of the total...Thanks to all who have contributed!!!

Attachments

• cbcomshirt.jpg
    cbcomshirt.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 65

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Okay, that's what I was looking for. I'll donate $20.

Hope yall do well. Just don't wander off and forget to give us update pics like ya did last year.

Monte

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
2badrotties said:
$80 .... hmmmm. Did you get my money order ?

I'm sure it's at my mailbox Andy I haven't checked my mail in over a week, been busy with eveything else going on:eek:

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
sfaforester said:
Okay, that's what I was looking for. I'll donate $20.

Hope yall do well. Just don't wander off and forget to give us update pics like ya did last year.

Monte

Thanks Monte!!!

Updates and pics on the progress of the team will be posted here.

Mike

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
SteveL said:
ever think of selling the jerseys with proceeds going to team(+ donations).

Hmmmmm... Not a bad idea I will look into this to see the cost and if it would be worth it...

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Well,
our next game is this Thursday night, 4/20 and another one on Saturday. We had a little break over the Easter holiday, and had practice last night, and again tonight...I'm amazed how some of these kids can hit the ball!!!! we've got some really good players this year once again, I will try and post pics of the games this week and of the kids in uniform by the weekend;D

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Here a couple pics of our team in action after the game Thursday night most of the action shots came out blurry:cry: I need to find a new photographer!!!;D We WON Thursday and also again last night so our team is still undefeated!!! enjoy!!!

Attachments

• kids1.jpg
    kids1.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 22
  • kids2.jpg
    kids2.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 6
  • kids3.jpg
    kids3.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 5
  • kids4.jpg
    kids4.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 28
  • kids5.jpg
    kids5.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 21
  • kids6.jpg
    kids6.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 16

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
th_clap.gif
okay ... way to go ;D

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Just a little update, been busy with the kids, work, and the Broncos lately so havent had a lot of time to post....we've lost one game so far this season against the Bluejays 8-7:cry: it was probably the best fought game we've had all year. That Team had some serious pitching and the kids had a great time during the game. I don't think they've ever been that pumped up;D

Attachments

• teamm.jpg
    teamm.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
Thanks CB.com members from all the kids and myself of our baseball team...we ended up in second place in our league this year behind the Bluejays..the only games we lost, were against them.... two regular season games and the championship game las night:cry: ....Oh well we just could never get by the pitching they had, the kids had a great time and we only lost by two runs the final championship game... Thanks Guys!!!!

Attachments

• team22.jpg
    team22.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 56

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Dont stop there that's as good as it gets ...I COACHED for 7 or 8 years as my oldest grew up ..I got him 4 years in college baseball ..when the rest of the parents said I was too tuff..I actully got to see the Texas Rangers work with him
about 8 times I just knew he 'd get a time in the minors but just one inch shot
mostly 3 mph ..lefty pitcher...It can be fun .....

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Thanks Hd0- looked like a good season overall. They had fun, won quite a few, and no one got hurt (i'm guessing?) Pics are great, you just need to find a way to fit them all inside the bronc for the group pic.;D

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
sfaforester said:
Thanks Hd0- looked like a good season overall. They had fun, won quite a few, and no one got hurt (i'm guessing?) Pics are great, you just need to find a way to fit them all inside the bronc for the group pic.;D

I tried that;D I'ts hard keeping these kids all together for more then 5 mins when there not playing a game!!! And yes no one was hurt except me I think i'm geting old!!!

mo-bronco

Did anyone have any luck finding out about the availability of the shirts for us to order?

OP
OP
hd03sporty

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
mo-bronco said:
Did anyone have any luck finding out about the availability of the shirts for us to order?

The shirts were not very cost effective they would have been 22.00 each (my cost) with a 20 shirt min order, so I did not persue any further.....

mo-bronco

Any chance of getting the contact info. for the people that did the shirts in case we want to order directly from them? Thanks.