• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I thought this was CLASSICBroncos.com?

LSharpNM

I understand people are excited about the new Bronco and want to discuss it, but half of the threads on the first page of Bronco chat are about the new Bronco %)

Having the dedicated thread to discuss the new Bronco wasn't a problem since it didn't clutter things up, but I think if you guys want more than one thread to talk about all things new Bronco-related, you should sign up and post over on Bronco6g.com. I come here to read about '66-'77 Broncos, not any of the full-size Broncos, and not the New Bronco. There are other forums for the non-early Broncos.

I apologize, I am not trying to be the turd in the punch bowl, but things are getting out of hand. Jon was really good about moving threads about the new Bronco into the one new Bronco thread, but I think you guys have overwhelmed him at this point ;D

Rbuddy98

Contributor
Haven’t you been watching the news. It’s everywhere BLM (Bronco Life’s Matter). I know the new Bronco’s are exciting and all but I liked it the way it was before All this new Bronco Hype.

BroncoBilly69

Loc.
Whiskeytown Ca
Well, no doubt there isnt much relevance between the EBs and the NBs other than name and some minor resemblances. But just like the reborn Mustang, then Camaro and finally the clone-like Dodge, it all really comes down to marketing which translates into sales-

Convincing the public that somehow the new Bronco is the old Bronco, just modernized, is pure marketing and sales hype. in the classic 4 wheeler world, the same thing was done when the jeep Gladiator was brought back.

Problem is, within the old-school EB crowd, comparing the new to the old is down right offensive to some.

Myself, the new Bronco does nothing for me- Now, I see an EB on the street or show me an EB photo and man, I'm drooling like a dog eyeballin Grandma's pork chop....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, this became classic broncos because there was no new bronco, probably need a new subforum besides tech and chat, maybe 2021 bronco

Jamie Chriss

I send a request out a year or so ago to have a place for the Coyote people to talk. I don't see any reason we should have to go to another site to discus our passion for Broncos.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Nice move Jon!

I think the 2021 Bronco is very cool (well, maybe not the Sport) but I agree that it's best that the main forum be kept to the 1966-1977 Broncos, as it always has. So I created a sub-forum and moved all the new Bronco talk there.

More info here: https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303824

Maybe a different name though. 2021 won't be around long. Maybe something like NEW Classic Bronco. Haha;D