• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Close call!! Freezing Cold!!!

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
We had single digit temps here the last couple days. Now its up to 20 something and it feels kinda nice, almost balmy ::) ;D.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=12056;start=15#89253 date=1039269576]<br>We had single digit temps here the last couple days. Now its up to 20 something and it feels kinda nice, almost balmy ::) ;D.<br>[/quote]<br>It's so warm I'm thinking shorts and sorels today. ;D

fatcatmatt74

Loc.
Jupiter FL
Hey Cali guys,<br> I'll give you an adress to send some of that warms stuff to me in FLORIDA. someone screwed up and sent us some of that yankee weather this year. its been 30's and under for three nights in a row now. this sucks. :'(<br>i moved to fl to get away from this crap in alaska.<br>also ive heard them called freeze plugs and also welsh or welch plugs also. but i agree they dont stop a block from cracking. thanks for the reminder time to check the <br>herd of broncs for antifreeze. ;D