• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Colorado classic broncos revival

WILL YOU ATTEND

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
You could be on to something here, maybe a Early Bronco Hail Mary of sorts?? :)

Please don't backfire
Please don't choke and stall on this tiny hill
Please don't lug
Please make a nice rumbling sound, not a putter

said 10 times while rubbing the dash...

Of which, you did ALL of those things leaving the parking lot.....;D;D;D

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
No wonder we've formed a club...I did the same damn thing....gave it more gas up that little incline thinking..."well, if it dies, better to have a bit of momentum to get up and out of sight!"

Last edited:
OP
OP
freeheelbillie

freeheelbillie

Loc.
Denver
No wonder we've formed a club...I did the same damn thing....gave it more gas up that little incline thinking..."well, if it dies, better to have a bit of momentum to get up and out of site!"[/QUOTE

eesh..Zillacon said something to the effect of, "I wanna see smoke, fire and hear thunder on your way out." I figured I could do thunder and fire was likely. %)

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Clay and Billie and Airbur did a stand up job making their way up the hill! It was wonderful music to our ears! Nothing like the sound of a good motor with pipes! I had a grin from ear to ear! When we were leaving my wife said, how do I do that! I gave her a little Pep talk and as I followed her up the hill she did a wonderful job making the 302 sing! ;D Good times Ford Sure!

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
Clay and Billie and Airbur did a stand up job making their way up the hill! It was wonderful music to our ears! Nothing like the sound of a good motor with pipes! I had a grin from ear to ear! When we were leaving my wife said, how do I do that! I gave her a little Pep talk and as I followed her up the hill she did a wonderful job making the 302 sing! ;D Good times Ford Sure!

You didn't know that free Bronco entertainment was part of the M&G? ;)

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I followed Phil out. As the last Bronco out of the lot, the pressure on me was nonexistent. However, I'm sure all the folks that were still on that deck as I drove off were in ah of the thunder laid down by the 170 cubic inches of raw power under the hood of my 66.

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Just a quick note to ya'll CO bronco folks. There's a regular meeting tomorrow night of the Bronco Registry of Northern CO (the longstanding early bronco club in northern CO). Curtis, the pres, had a heart attack last week and is recovering after surgery. I haven't heard if he's planning on showing or not. If ya'll wanna bring get well cards I can drop 'em off at his place if he doesn't show, if you don't want to bother him there.

Meeting is at 7pm at Johnson's Corner. Curt's been involved in the club since the beginning back in the late 90's. Hellova guy.

http://www.johnsonscorner.com/